Not Blood Paint

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I posted a link to these guys in the "cool music..." thread earlier today, but really would like to get the word out there about these guys, especially to those of you in NYC. Really a cool new group; sort of an indie fusion of King Crimson and Talking Heads. They do an amazing show and just put out a new album. You can listen to it for free on their website here.

Tell me what you think. I'd love to see these guys do well as one of them is a good friend of one of my goons. :D

momofthegoons,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I'm a fan of the bands you mentioned. I spent a lot of time listening to progressive rock in the 70s, which is what this music reminds me of most. These guys are really good.

pakalolo,

Nycdeisel

I feel like this post is directed towards me :p

but in all seriousness, thanks for posting, I dig it! :) :clap: :tup:

Nycdeisel,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
:lol: Well, you certainly came to mind NYC...

Seriously, these dudes are great. If you get a chance to see them live, do so.

momofthegoons,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Upcoming Shows! ::: Friday, March 9th @ Matchless in Greenpoint, BK ::: Friday, March 16th @ Glasslands in W'burg, BK ::: Friday, March 23rd @ Public Assembly in W'burg, BK Aputumpu Festival ::: Wednesday, April 11th @ Studio at Webster Hall NY, NY :::::::::::::::::::::::::: Contact: info@notbloodpaint.com :brow:

This is the kind of show that has a lot of visual to go along with the audio. You leave feeling a little gob smacked. I've listened to the cd a couple times now all the way through and have to say it's the best $10 I've spent on music in a long time. I hear all kinds of different influences in their music.

momofthegoons,
Top Bottom