No taste no smell

VapeEscapist

Medicine Buddha
If you made it yourself, maybe you purged it at too hot a temperature.

You may have decarbed it to some degree while burning off terps.

Thereby it would still get you high but have very little flavor.

I purge at 150 and I believe this retains most of the terps. I could purge lower for longer but I'm impatient.... You start losing terps at around 175 and they really start to vape off at around 200+, if I remember correctly.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Honestly, one thing Maine (over MA) has taught me over the last couple of years is that generally, most shatter is just like that, all rather dry harsh "gas" with a very quick, non-descript buzz (think distillate), compared to quality live resins, badders and even non-crc'd sugars... with live hash rosin usually easily surpassing all them... shatter is relatively cheap up there, too... decent "terpy" stuff can be less than $10 a gram in reasonable quantity.

edit: all shatter, good or bad, is a minimum of $50 a gram at MA dispensaries...

edit: and the reason for all this...? It's cuz all the quality bud (now, didn't always) goes to flower sales and the more superior/profitable and better tasting methods that produce rosins, resins and badders etc... shatter is relegated to being made with inferior bud and trim these days, often crc'd to "look" good and even non cannabis terps being thrown in for "flavor"... unless you know or trust who's making it (as with anything, really, I guess)

Last edited:

Zipford

I've read that the process of making shatter eliminates all terpenes, so unless they are added back, I think you'd be missing out on that taste and smell.

Zipford,

GoldenBud

maybe it was a THCA dab and went into some diet process. I mean, the wrong kind of a diet!!

GoldenBud,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Yup. You must have covid. That's the only explanation :lol:

FKjlxzPh.jpg

Top Bottom