• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

No glo vape.

Tinman82

Hey guys so this is my work in progress the No Glo. Uses about 9-15w using a 3d printer heater cartridge and is happy as a clam staying on 24/7. I've been working on these for about a year and half. They will come in 18mm injector, 18mm reverse injector,14mm reverse, and log style of all of the above. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I got about 6 of the 18mm reverse that will soon be ready to see the world.

HighVapeEnthusiast

Hi,
nice little solution!
But I would recommend to replace the red wire over long time.
This insulation gets a really terrible look by working with it after a fiew weeks.
It looks like bits coming off then.
Even it reaaly doesn’t smell good, right?

But like I said, nice little peace!:tup:

HighVapeEnthusiast,

Tinman82

How cool! What is the material the cartridge heater is made of? It looks like there are balls around the heater, what are those made of? Nice work!
The cartridges are a resistive wire encased in a magnesium oxide ceramic inside of a steel case. In that one I have 4mm rubies 3mm boro and 1.75mm cz. But I'll likely be sending out with either cz or boro.

Tinman82

Hi,
nice little solution!
But I would recommend to replace the red wire over long time.
This insulation gets a really terrible look by working with it after a fiew weeks.
It looks like bits coming off then.
Even it reaaly doesn’t smell good, right?

But like I said, nice little peace!:tup:
Yeah I'm not a big fan of the red wires. All the versions I'll be selling will be white silicone wires. The red is actually pretty resilient, that one is a few months old and doesn't show much wear. Definitely no stank to it. But yeah fiberglass won't be in the commercial units. I'll also like dock the wires a good bit and heat shrink what remains.

Top Bottom