No buzz thca edibles

shredder

I've been using homegrown cbd buds for a long time, both by themselves and with thc.

We actually prefer cbda or not decarbed buds, over those decarbed.

But new to me I've started making thca capsules. The reason I started making thca caps is a (cancer) patient who is having difficulty with thc. I made some for her and then for my wife and I.

For our thca/cbd/cbda caps I used are (not decarbed) super silver haze sift hash and cbd isolate plus a little homegrown cbda.

My homegrown cbda is from cannatonic #4 and has 15%cbd and .5% thc.

It's only been four days but both my wife and I are really liking the effects. More energy, less aches and pains, good sleep. And no buzz.

We are using these once each morning. Pretty much how we took our cbd caps, but we both like these better.

Anyone using thca or cbda in edibles?

shredder

one of my growers has had edible oil cbda and thca for about a year but I haven't tried it yet. are you switching back to regular thc at some point of the day or have you been using the new stuff exclusively ????

We use thc yet, but mostly in the late afternoon and evening. I've been too busy to use thc earlier.

To tell the truth I didn't expect much from unactivated thc, but was pleasantly surprised. Now I wonder why I waited so long.

I knew there were medical benefits from thca but my curiosity picked up after doing some research when my patient related the trouble she was having with thc.

shredder

I wonder if it's really the "A" form of thc and cbd, or even their precursor, cbg, in plants is the reason why juicing leaves works.

Terpenes must also play a roll in the effectiveness of the acid form. Seems likely that there would be more terpenes in fresher buds that havnt started to decarb naturally.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Sulak claimed THCA was 100-1000x more effective for addressing certain conditions than the equivalent dose of D9-THC.

I like to put 20-30% non-decarbed in with my activated oil to potentiate the nuetraceuticals.

pudgewack

I recently made some FECO using a "high" THCa (3%) hemp strain. It also had 8% CBD, so a nice ~2:1 mix (CBD:THC). There were a couple other minor cannabinoids as well. I decarbed half of the herb, but did NOT decarb the second half. Once the FECO was made, I mixed it with butter and baked some brownies.

The brownies were awesome! They were very potent, but the high was much different than the brownies I normally make with THC FECO. These were much more relaxed and more clear headed, but still smacked.

I am looking forward to trying this again. I will probably mix the FECO with a carrier oil so I can take them sublingually.

shredder

Have you had any feedback from the patient? I am curious if they are tolerating the thca better and noticing a
I havnt talked with her since I gave her some supplies a couple days ago. She has been busy with Dr appointments since.

She has been understandably stressed (stage 4 lung cancer) and the thc high seemed to make the stress worse. She used to tolerate the dosages fine.

My thoughts were to still get thc into her but forgoing the buzz effects.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I havnt talked with her since I gave her some supplies a couple days ago. She has been busy with Dr appointments since.

She has been understandably stressed (stage 4 lung cancer) and the thc high seemed to make the stress worse. She used to tolerate the dosages fine.

My thoughts were to still get thc into her but forgoing the buzz effects.

A friend of a friend had stage 4 lung cancer and put it into remission on 1000mg of oil a day, unfortunately they never kicked the cigarettes and it came back.

invertedisdead,
Reactions: shredder

shredder

A friend of a friend had stage 4 lung cancer and put it into remission on 1000mg of oil a day, unfortunately they never kicked the cigarettes and it came back.

She told me she quit, or was going to quit numerous times. But so far she has not quit.
It's frustrating as a friend but out of my control.

I've lost another patient to lung cancer a couple years ago, but he didn't listen to doctors at all and kept on chain smoking until he couldn't inhale anymore. Really sad.

Top Bottom