Nimbus glass

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
Was curious if anyone owned any nimbus glass and how do you like it? My GAS wants the Fab lol

Thanks

I picked up a double amber klein a good while back, before they "upgraded" the percs to "SOL" , my unit also has a hollow base that holds water (not sure if current models do as the site used to mention the feature and no it doesn't) and although it technically does increase the water capacity of the small rig by quite a bit, I could never get the water to circulate through the base so that water is unused for the most part. I found it to be decent for the price but Id bet with a little time on dhgate you could find something comparable for much less (nimbus is almost certainly china made despite what they would allow you to infer from their "company located in california" statement on their site)

ensabbahnur,
Reactions: TNT_error

TNT_error

Thank you for the reply and I'll keep an eye out to see what dhgate has. I do agree that it does look like China glass. The different colors threw me off

Grifo

I have a rig and regret buying it. The colors are not as bright as the Instagram pictures and it doesn't drain properly. The 14mm joint is also a little wonky. No attention to detail imo.

TNT_error

Yeah going to stay away from this. Bought something from Purr, hope that'll fit the bill

TNT_error,

Grifo

Nimbus is confirmed made in China. However, they do use American glass; or so they claim. For the price, they seem like a fair value.
lol i wish i knew this but my dumb ass trusted them and didnt think twice. Now that i know this i wonder if they chose there name because it rhymes with mobius.

Grifo,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
lol i wish i knew this but my dumb ass trusted them and didnt think twice. Now that i know this i wonder if they chose there name because it rhymes with mobius.

In what world does Nimbus rhyme with Mobius? lol
They don't even have the same amount of syllables.

Top Bottom