Nightstand Vape?

This may seem like a strange question. I have a Haze Duo V2 but since they are out of business I just don't really want to continue using it especially since I cannot find parts anywhere now.

I have my Ed TNT WS log which is my main squeeze, but when I wake up in the middle of the night I want to take a few hits for going back to sleep quickly and deeply. Mostly without getting out of bed. Do you guys have any suggestions that don't involve fire lol? I'd like to keep under $100 and definitely under $200. I only vape flower. The faster it comes to temp the better.

ReverendKush,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I would have thought a log would be a great nightstand vape, do you leave yours on or are you turning it off and that’s why you want fast heat up? That MaxVapor powered GH in the classifieds might be a pretty solid nightstand vape!

I would have thought a log would be a great nightstand vape, do you leave yours on or are you turning it off and that’s why you want fast heat up? That MaxVapor powered GH in the classifieds might be a pretty solid nightstand vape!
Know I don't keep it on after I go to bed regardless I don't want to deal with separate heating units and mouthpieces in the middle of the night.

Thank you all for the current replies. Perhaps a little more detail will help. One of the great things about the Haze is I can pack the bowls and leave that way until I need it at night. I don't have to try to pack it in the dark and turn the light on. I'm hoping for the same ability in a new vape. Plus other aspects of the haze at for me are a PITA to deal with. Another reason a log doesn't meet my criteria is having to deal with a cord. I've used and liked 510 threaded vapes but unless I'm mistaken they would require I pack the bowl in the middle of the night. I'm trying to have the least disturbance without getting out of bed.

Last edited:
ReverendKush,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Know I don't keep it on after I go to bed regardless I don't want to deal with separate heating units and mouthpieces in the middle of the night.

Fair enough!! But I’m a cheap ass, so I would just leave the log on 24/7 as it’s designed to be and save $200, maybe with a few pre-packed stems stashed away for a bedtime boost.

Maybe a Vleaf GO would interest you? Cheap and on-demand. Could leave one loaded in the nightstand.

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
I find I get more narcotic effect from conduction, or maybe its only because i find easier to vape @ high temperatures that way rather than with convection
anyway,+ 1 for pipes caldron IH and a couple of fully loaded old M iterations (or Refurbished ones), not only M are cheaper but also they work better for high temps than Titanium expensiver tips.

Summer

Long Island, NY
A Fury Edge or POTV One. Meets all your criteria.

Self-contained unit, mostly convection, almost instant heat up, inexpensive & can double as a stealthy out-&-about vape (which is what I use the One for).

Troy just did a vid on the upgraded $99 POTV One:

Last edited:

ginolicious

I’d look into an on demand convection. Heats up quick. Take one pull or two. And then put it down and off to sleep.

Wake up. Reach for it. Up to temp in 3-5 seconds. Take your hit. Put it down. Off to sleep. No fiddling. No turning units off. Just easy and perfect.

scy123

Trusted Member Don't Worry
I had an Arizer Extreme Q that I left on and heating all the time once. I remember using a watt-meter on it and figured it would cost me $20 a year to leave on all the time. I didn't use it with a whip, but more like used glassware to use it like a log vape.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I have my Ed TNT WS log which is my main squeeze, but when I wake up in the middle of the night I want to take a few hits for going back to sleep quickly and deeply

Well, shit. That's exactly why I like my second WS log. It's on my nightstand ready to go. I wake up and grab my stem that's already filled and in my stand, and I take a couple of quick hits, set the stem back on the stand, and roll over and go back to sleep. It takes all of 30-seconds and I'm back to sleep. I can't think of a better on-demand vape for my nightstand.

Summer

Long Island, NY
I’d look into an on demand convection. Heats up quick. Take one pull or two. And then put it down and off to sleep.

Wake up. Reach for it. Up to temp in 3-5 seconds. Take your hit. Put it down. Off to sleep. No fiddling. No turning units off. Just easy and perfect.

With the exception of heat up time (30 sec), that's the FE & POTV One. It's pre-filled & it turns itself off. And you can take 6 hits readily if you want.

Summer,
Top Bottom