Nice Dreamz by Divine Tribe

biohacker

I have one and no the glass doesn't get to much reclaim. There isn't much splash if u position the air flow correctly. I fill bags with it and it's a beast. It pumps out thick clouds. It is a tad bit loud but I'm very happy with it.

Is there any pooling or is it efficient as vaping up the last drop too? Someone mentioned a pearl, do you use one too?

biohacker,

Iamftw

Mine arrived yesterday. I had the dtv5, loved it. Moved onto the pockety by jcvap. Decided to try this out since there was a discount for it. It's everything I wanted for a pocket vaporizer. I would only recommend getting backup batteries, and an adapter for what you'd use. I got an adapter to fill bags, like a volcano, and an adapter to use the bong. You gotta mess with the tcr to get it exactly how you want it. This device is a beast. It pumps clouds like no device like a puffco could, just as an example. And it does the pulling for you. For me, it checks all the boxes. Time will tell if it was worth $200, but considering all parts are swappable to replace, I feel like it'll be a yes.

Is there any pooling or is it efficient as vaping up the last drop too? Someone mentioned a pearl, do you use one too?
I need to try a pearl. I will report back to this. As far as the last puddle, it does have some last puddle. You can turn up the temps and it won't, but I actually prefer a tiny last puddle to make it easy to wipe.

It really does a good job using up the dab, and not having it burn onto the bowl unless you do it hot. Of course, you can burn it on. But then you put it onto a box mod and wattage torch it basically.

Iamftw

The pearl does a very good job at what it should do. It does spin with the glass off. I only have a 4mm pearl on me. With my glass on, you have to tilt the device ever so slightly and it will spin on its own again. However, with 4mm you gotta treat it like a gravity bong, simple sip. No chugging on a bong with a 4mm in the bowl, it'll fly out. I see people in the discord suggesting 6mm, I'm going to have to try.

I also lubed the bottom glass piece as I saw was suggested, makes it so smooth to pop on and off.

Top Bottom