Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Vapouristo

Vapouristo Extraordinaire IG: @Vapouristo
Company Rep
I believe they said they “found a few” in old stock? the universal works on my WE
That's my luck :(
Performance has been superb and I can see why 1 hole = better pressure for dabbing; However, I want to leave the handle-less carb on my vrod all the time for flower, as seen elsewhere in the forum, as it will allow more air than the universal, plus aesthetics.

Also, I find that the universal does not want to fit on my weedeater, it kinda sits on top, so you need to hold it otherwise it falls.

although I tend not to use carbs for flower anymore (RIP lungs) I want to be able to do really fast hard draws without the inconvenience of placing/removing the cap for only flower.

The VAS becomes comorbid with NAS (Newvape710 acquisition syndrome) really quick with the flowerpot! :lol:

caliganja420

ACB08304-0363-4-C7-B-B82-F-33-DCCE956710.jpg

I would have never thought it would happen to me... but it did. Barely tapped it with my arm and it made the nastiest fucking sound.. not much pain but the thought about it has really been fucking with my mind... please stay safe guys, extremely cautious. Any tips would be appreciated, no pain thankfully, using neosporin... cheers

Vapouristo

Company Rep
Barely tapped it with my arm and it made the nastiest fucking sound.. not much pain but the thought about it has really been fucking with my mind... please stay safe guys, extremely cautious. Any tips would be appreciated, no pain thankfully, using neosporin... cheers

Im a cook and honestly I don't even notice burns on my hands/forearms anymore (you tend to get desensitized).

My biggest piece of advice if you don't want a big annoying blister is just run it under COLD (not ice) tap water for 5 mins or so.

With exposed heaters, burns are unavoidable from time to time. I find that while I'm working if there is the occasional burn, I make sure to cool it right away, otherwise, they always blister.

It sucks when the restaurant is full and your stuck cooking and there is no time to rinse em

Plus, flowerpot burns are nothing compared to hot oil burns for some reason lol

Zoltani

Oh no not me. I may get 2 or 3 hits from a light pack just covering the screen but if I load it up and hit at 600 I can get 10 or more really nice hits! It seems to never stop producing! Can’t tell you how often I empty the bowl before it stops producing vapor but it’s most of the time. Taste degrades of course after several hits.

Is that with the weedeater? I need to try it at that temp perhaps.

Edit: Wow ok, I've been needing to turn it way down. Very tasty at first, and many hits.

Last edited:

Coustu

Edit: Wow ok, I've been needing to turn it way down. Very tasty at first, and many hits.
No that's with the VRod. And it requires stirring between every 1 or 2 hits. Not a problem though.

Coustu,
Reactions: arb

Vapouristo

Company Rep
No that's with the VRod. And it requires stirring between every 1 or 2 hits. Not a problem though.

Its a cost/benefit ratio IMO; evening out the consistency of the hits VS. the potential lost trichomes/particulate through the screen (single weave is worse for this, but stays cleaner longer).

Hitting back to back quickly without stirring hits hard for the first 2, but ya gotta mix it up for to avoid a bitter char taste on that 3rd hit.

Im experimenting right now with different load sizes and I find small bowls = more consistent flavour & less stirring.

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
I've been using mine at 580-585. Dont need to stir now. I always cap mine also.
Sorry bad video n lungs are kinda cashed I just vaped before commenting about my heat, but it still hits hard maybe when I'm fresh I'll post some milk shot videos

Last edited:

Rastakolnikov

i know it was a limited run, but I missed the Vrod OG carb cap while it was available. However, I really like the way it looks and fits on the vrod compared to the universal. Is there any hope of another run or it returning altogether?
Vapefiend still have the 1 hole vrod carb caps in stock if you are in Europe? I also prefer the way if fits on the vrod compare to the universal cap.

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)

I would have never thought it would happen to me... but it did. Barely tapped it with my arm and it made the nastiest fucking sound.. not much pain but the thought about it has really been fucking with my mind... please stay safe guys, extremely cautious. Any tips would be appreciated, no pain thankfully, using neosporin... cheers

Welcome to the branded club!!!

Normal currency, you’ll start liking that little sizzling and smoking burnt smell of grilled human skin.

This was my biggest so far, circa June 2019.
Inner top side, eel muscles right arm bicep 😂🤣

Branding courtesy of the ShowerHead top Ti dish.
Skin stayed glued to the Ti dish, sizzling and smoking.
ShowerHead needed to be turned OFF and cleaned to remove skin BBQ 🤣
Still I like that smell!!!!

Fresh of the cursing and sizzling.
It’ll definitely wake you up!!!
7D9D9FCD-0A4E-46FC-AF45-3A5BF0CBF106.jpeg

After $1 Dollar Tree store knock off Neosporin treatment, it has faded nowadays to just a skin decoloration.
Any knock off or real Neosporin Extra Strength with some extra numbing agent included works great imho & e.
I always keep them handy
0171E9CA-CAF6-472F-B54A-13F4D9171E1F.jpeg
Stay vaped!
Mantente de la mente!!!

This too, I agree.
I’ve done a fair share of restaurant work too.
Boiling stuff it’s indeed a deeper burnt or reaction to skin, or it feels that way. Who knows???
But dammmm hot boiling oil burns the brains out of you too 😂🤣

murf2010

OUCH BRO

Vapouristo

Company Rep
Ive often pondered what if NV made a carb that screwed onto the dish nut for Flower only use with the VRod? I’ve definitely had a few balancing act fails.
that would be pretty legit if you could put a top dish that modifies air flow!!!! Im sure all vrod owners clamour for it lol.

Vapefiend still have the 1 hole vrod carb caps in stock if you are in Europe? I also prefer the way if fits on the vrod compare to the universal cap.
i think they only have the 2 hole and its not even angled holes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vapouristo,
Reactions: tb42091

Doktor Dub

Ok, that makes me think... I always do 710 degrees capped. Onehit per bowl. I am away from home the weekend but will experiment with less temperature...

although these one hit extraction bowls give me something no other vape does...

My two cents.

have a great day all!

murf2010

Nice @murf2010 welcome to the club! Did you find a piece of glass? What’s your setup looking like?
Yeah! Got the glass from new vape! Using an old piece of crap glass I have but my new one will be here Tuesday. Flavor and potency is awesome!! I have the RDK and was wondering why it turns off after a while of being on? I thought I could leave it on hot? But it turns off after maybe 20 mins...says “hot” and the temps dropping. I have a lot to learn here so I’m sorry in advance haha

Chris_CH

Company Rep
Company Rep
Auber has an auto shut off feature. You can adjusted it or turn it off.

Hold the push knob for 5 secs until you get LCY (the y looks like a backwards 4)
Dial the knob to 166 then push.
Scroll through parameters by pushing down,

Youll go through P, I, D, otH, C-F and finally APo,

APo is Auto Power Off timer - it should be set to 60, so use the dial to scroll to whatever number you want (its in minutes), or all the way down to turn it off. Range is from 1-999 minutes.

Hope that helps!

Yeah! Got the glass from new vape! Using an old piece of crap glass I have but my new one will be here Tuesday. Flavor and potency is awesome!! I have the RDK and was wondering why it turns off after a while of being on? I thought I could leave it on hot? But it turns off after maybe 20 mins...says “hot” and the temps dropping. I have a lot to learn here so I’m sorry in advance haha

murf2010

Auber has an auto shut off feature. You can adjusted it or turn it off.

Hold the push knob for 5 secs until you get LCY (the y looks like a backwards 4)
Dial the knob to 166 then push.
Scroll through parameters by pushing down,

Youll go through P, I, D, otH, C-F and finally APo,

APo is Auto Power Off timer - it should be set to 60, so use the dial to scroll to whatever number you want (its in minutes), or all the way down to turn it off. Range is from 1-999 minutes.

Hope that helps!
You’re awesome, thank you so much.

Top Bottom