Newest Scientific Data on Vaporizers Released.

Archaicrevival

I am very excited I have been waiting for this for a while, Hope you enjoy reading this well researched and informative article!

Source: http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0147286

"Lowest recoveries between 48.5–58.5% for cannabinoids from cannabis were obtained with the DaVinci Vaporizer® and the Volcano Medic®, whereas the Plenty Vaporizer® released 56.1–66.8% of total cannabinoids into the vapor. Best recoveries were obtained for the Arizer Solo® with 70.0–82.7%. The better the recovery the less drug (cannabis or cannabinoids) is needed to deliver a defined therapeutic dose to a patient. "

"Another aspect is the reliable and constant release of cannabinoids into the vapor to guarantee uniformity of the dosage, reflected by the RSD values obtained for the different devices. All electrically-driven vaporizers showed small variabilities with RSD values ≤ 13%. Excellent reproducibility was found for the Plenty Vaporizer® (RSD ≤ 6.5%). It is also important to note that the design of the vaporizers had an impact on the yield of cannabinoids released with the vapor. Devices such as Volcano Medic®and Plenty Vaporizer® providing rather cold vapor for a mild, less airways-irritating inhalation revealed a smaller recovery of cannabinoids in the vapor compared to Arizer Solo®. However, this device, designed to release a maximum amount of cannabinoids into the vapor and lacking a cooling tube, produces a rather hot vapor, which may be less tolerated by patients."

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Is the expertise was payed by Arizer....?

No it's a joke but I can't believe there is so big differences between vapes...although it's not good for the Volcano.

I would like to see more data on others vaporizers (Vape or smoke!?!! who is vaping with this device now!).

Conduction seems better for CBD released, interesting.

PPN,
Top Bottom