New YLLVape On-Demand Vape

floribud

Was just looking to get the new G2 Induction heater from YLL and saw this:

The blurry picture seems to hint at something influenced by the P80 and the TinyMight. Someone at YLLVape is really paying attention to what enthusiasts are posting here and on vaporents

Here's all the info currently on their site:

YLLVAPE is a solid portable on-demand and session convection vaporizer developed by YLLVAPE TEAM. Combines great performance and discreet design in this compact small beast.

• Heat up time 5–10 seconds
  • Full temperature controlled: 100C–230C/212F–446F
  • One replaceable 18650 battery ( not included in the kit)
  • Adjustable airflow
  • Adjustable space for glass beads or Rubies in the cooling unit
  • USBC charging
  • 100% All glass airpath
Whats in the kit:

• YLLVAPE device
  • USB C cable
  • User Manual
  • Cooling unit with two replaceable metal screens

Last edited:

Maschine

Sounds pretty good to me, maybe VAS is going to hit me again :lol:
I like how they have a eye on the scene / customers and implement new features and feedback.
Adjustable airflow is a feature for example I think I would enjoy and use a lot.

MHL

Try hard noob
Man I love the sound and (albeit blurry) look of this! If its got that angus look about it, and it performs as well as the spec suggests, and its got adjustable airflow.... take my money yesterday baby

Piecho

Noticed today myself as well. Looking forward to try if performs similar to previous unit ;)

Piecho,

kokolokokolokon

You wouldn't go out on a wide time frame estimation, would you? 😎
I made the mistake in the Yllih thread of saying an approximate date and it was quite late 🤣 I'm not going to make that mistake again (as far as possible)

Ps: it is ready to buy now xd

Last edited:
kokolokokolokon,

kokolokokolokon

I wonder if this is for real. I have a lot of vapes with an all glass vapor path. Very few with all glass air path. And no mass market vapes that have that.

At first I was thinking the BAKx had an all glass air path but it comes in through wood.
Right now it is all glass except the heater, would be no possible to get a fast heating for the on demand with a bak-like heating style. (And the bak is almost full glass…the only part of the path with wood is the top, the air intake, but it is minimal).
But they need to do dropping tests (like they did qith the angus) to see if it needs other kind of glass. Seems like they don’t want to have fragility problems.

I was going to say the name but he has gone ahead of me by putting it on the web. The name it’s a type of meteorite. Other option was Orbea (like the revolver)

Photonic

Lesser-Known Lurker
It has adjustable airflow with a wheel. So i suppose it won’t be your 100% glass airpath if you don’t think the BaK is 100% glass airpath
I understand you can't say much... but do you think this thing will be a big hit with the FC community?

Photonic,

kokolokokolokon

I understand you can't say much... but do you think this thing will be a big hit with the FC community?
I think the concept is great. It is to have a “tinymight-style” on demand vape, with the ability to produce good clouds with good flavor in a short time but more standardized for a "commercial market". However, it is a general definition, lets see how it evolves.

Looking to the Angus, I trust both the dropping tests to prevent fragility and the calculation of temperatures.
If he will hit FC, I don't know. The Angus is very good but there has still been a lot of drama in FC

I was going to make the thread but i was waiting for the name and to have more details 😅🤣🤣

Last edited:

tgvp

I wonder, as the halogen lamp has been described to me as really great way of heating weed (fast and efficient) and people seem to say that the Angus was a good vape, why is this newer device using a booooring old metal heating element? Is it about price? Battery consumption? Ionizing radiation causing super powers?

Edit: excuse my laziness, I've checked on their website and halogen provides convection heating while the aerolite will be more conduction oriented as I understand. If I understood it correctly at least

tgvp,

Texus

I can imagine that the appeal compared to the Angus is the small form factor and being on demand. While desktop halogen can be pretty quick to heat up, I don't think that a portable halogen could heat up quickly enough to be on demand. And halogen probably needed those 2 batteries, adding weight and making Angus only borderline pocket size.

Top Bottom