New Wax Vape from LOOKAH - The Ant

JamesM420

Manufacturer
Hi all,
Hope you have an awesome 420.
I'm back with another new product from LOOKAH, this time a portable vape called the LOOKAH Ant.

Don't ask me why it's called the Ant. I think it looks more like a rocket ship. Don't blame me I don't do the naming.
Anyway, here is a picture, and you can decide for yourselves what it looks like.

LOOKAH%20Ant%20Wax%20Pen%20All%20Colors-02.jpg

This Ant is a mini wax vape that works similarly to the Python vape. It has three voltage settings ( 3.2V, 3.6V, and 4.0V), and uses LOOKAH 710 wax coils.
These are crushed quarz coils, the device comes with two coils, one preinstalled and one extra.
Unlike the Python, it has a silicone mouthpiece.
LOOKAH%20Ant%20Wax%20Pen%20Product%20Overview-03.jpg

The airflow is from the side of the lid, where several little holes provide air intake. The air is drawn through the coils as you inhale when using the device.

It has a 950mAh built-in matter, and with its one-button control, it is easy to use. Just flip open the lid, load the wax in the center of the atomizer, turn it on, and start heating. When you see the wax start to melt, flip the lid closed and start to inhale.
How%20to%20Use%20the%20LOOKAH%20Ant%20Wax%20Pen-05.jpg

This latest wax pen is available now and comes in our standard range of colors. It is priced on the LOOKAH website at $69.99 USD.
And for those of you in Canada we now have our vapes available there as well. Prices are still charged in USD. Be sure to select the correct country and address on the checkout pages.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please don't hesitate to contact us. service@lookah.com or leave a comment here.

JamesM420,
Top Bottom