New vaporizer youtube show :)

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower

If this isnt the right place, sorry, and if im not supposed to be doing this, sorry mods delete it.

Im a fairly active member from CO withholding a redcard that loves vaping, just thought some of you vapor heads would enjoy my channel, just got a new camera and gonna be doing videos about everyday. please leave me feedback id love to make my chan better.

Peloton

Vapes Hard
I'm watching your video, and seshing with you guys right now! :rockon: Nice rock dude.

Peloton,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
hell yea, looking to get a mic for better audio. subscribe n keep watchin, got more vids to come

Xchadb,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Vaped a bowl with you guys too, just a few remarks though; Assuming you're not the dude that's wearing his cap sideways, you really need to teach your buddy how to properly clear a bong ;)

Also, I was shocked to see how rough you are with your Solo stems, I'm so much more careful with mine! Just curious, but do you break many of them?

OhTheAgony,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
Ah i know! i feel bad but he has asthma thats why he vapes instead of smokes ;) theyre sturdier than you think, only broken one but it dropped to the ground while it was hot as shit. ive dropped them many times only one broken one. i used to be all ninja and carefull but after daily use you find your limits. thanks man!

Xchadb,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Ah, sorry, I hadn't considered respiratory problems. And in his defense that is a pretty large bong as well, lol

1 isn't to bad though, I expected more to be honest, haha. I broke one to in the first week I had my Solo, knocked it off the table with the stem inserted. I guess I got really careful after that.

Cheers!

OhTheAgony,

Nycdeisel

More vape. less talk
hahahah

it was a cool video. keep it up dude! Change things and see what people respond best to. The best light would be in front of a window during the day , window in front of you and the camera facing inside. A smaller bong would allow a better view also, and would just be more practical, especially for your friend there. show something off too whether its glass, bud, something just get some nice film. A different angle would be better, though from there you can see its quite chill . you could even throw some pictures in there

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
yeah we are DEF learning along the way, also that was kind of rushed together as i was in a hurry to get to work... also was quickly edited too haha

gonna be trying all kinds of different stuff to just get a feel for what people really wana see

Top Bottom