New Vaporizer-Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
You should probably ask these questions before you purchased one but this looks like a chinese knock off the vapor bros unit. Not a lot of high praise for these units as far as I have read. I'd cancel my order and get any of these unit: SSV, PD, Vaporbros, Vriptech, Vaporfection, Extreme, etc etc - you get what you pay for as they say!

stonemonkey55,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
first hi ! welcome on fc , you should go introduce your self first .. and also READ ...I think people like you should read before post , and also before buying a vaporizer like this ...cause I would stay away from those type of vaporizer, like sm55 said , those china made wood box are most of the time not safe for health and come with bad heater and temp control ... is there any warranty on it cause it dont seem to ? if you can cancel your order ,do it and go for a unit that there is reviews on it befor getting rip off , this is the main reason why fuckcombustion exist

I feel bad for you but dude , you should read before buy

:peace:

Clear_Dome,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
:lol: it comes in a 'white-skinned pox'

Sorry dude, thats a knock off vape that will probably go kaput after a few weeks.... I'd see if you couldn't cancel the order before it ships and use that 50$ towards a similiar, reliable model, such as the VaporWarez or Vaporbrothers.

SpiralArchitect,

max

Out to lunch
Yeah it is a made in China cheapie. No warranty so I hope it holds up for you.

Tip- Do not expect the digital display to be accurate. I would find the low and high end of the vapor range by experimenting. Turn it down to where you get little to no visible vapor (but do feel an effect) and up to where the vapor is harsh and your remains are black. Somewhere in between the two extremes is where you want to be.

Also keep in mind that the strength of your draw has an effect on the vaping temp. Hit it hard and you lower the temp considerably. Hit it easy and you'll be vaporizing at a higher temp.

If you're looking for vapor/vape info, this is the place. Do some reading. There are some good youtube vids too. Here's a good starter for a box vape- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9lu...ore II 420 instructional how to digital vapor

max,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
damn I bet this guy is like "SHIT!"

dont worry bro...soon you will realize whats a good vape vs. a pile of shit

Hennessy1414,

Guitarded

Guys,

Got my vape and it works great. Just as good as my buddies SSV, we used them side by side it and he agreed there was no difference. So, hey, you guys have fun now:lol:

Guitarded,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
tell us that a year or two from now...that ssv will still be working..and your lil vape will be in the garbage can or sold to someone on CL.org :cool: :lol:

Hennessy1414,

max

Out to lunch
Guitarded said:
Guys,

Got my vape and it works great. Just as good as my buddies SSV, we used them side by side it and he agreed there was no difference. So, hey, you guys have fun now:lol:
Goodbye Guitarded. :wave: Glad you're happy with your cheapie. You may think we're all idiots to pay $100+ more than you did, but we know that the top brand name vapes are made with safe materials and built to last.

Like Henny says, even if someone is satisfied with the performance of a cheap box vape, it's likely that it'll die a premature death, and when a product has no warranty, that should be a big clue as to its quality.

max,

lwien

I've read numerous reports of temperature drift with this particular unit after a month or two of use, so keep an eye out on it. While there may be no difference now between your unit and an SSV, there is a very good chance that there will be in a few months.

Your particular unit may work great, and may work great for a very long time. All we can do is report to you the issues that we have heard about or experienced ourselves. No vape is perfect, but there have been more issues with these Chinese knockoffs than any other, and the main problem is, is that there is only a 14 day warranty with a 15% restocking fee, so if anything should go wrong, you are SOL.

There is also a concern of lead issues in the vapor paths of these units, so buyer beware.

lwien,

max

Out to lunch
lwien said:
No vape is perfect, but there have been more issues with these Chinese knockoffs than any other, and the main problem is, is that there is only a 14 day warranty with a 15% restocking fee, so if anything should go wrong, you are SOL.
The 14 day return policy only applies to this seller, and the seller return policy is all the protection you have with the MIC boxes. One seller has a 10 day limit for returns and a 20% restocking fee. Another may give you 30 days for a return. And if an eBay seller stops selling, there's zero protection if he decides not to honor his return policy. :/

max,

lwien

Yup. This warranty issue should be a MAJOR concern. ALL vapes can break. Yes, even our beloved PD's and SSV's can break, but when you get a plug-in vape with a digital read-out for 52 bucks and it comes with a 14 day warranty, the red flags SHOULD go up.

lwien,

The_Algebraist

If you're interested in something and especially if you're planning on incorporating it into your day-to-day, why would you impulsively purchase something knowing nothing about it, then hunt around on the web, then go to a vaporizer enthusiast forum, and then ask if this was a good idea?

by the time you got to step b you probably knew you were buying a piece of shit. hell, you probably were thinking the thing is probably going to suck and possibly even not work as you were entering in your paypal information.

so the real question is, why did you post at all?

:uhoh:

The_Algebraist,

The_Algebraist

think about it.

2473104521_9bfa056a32.jpg

The_Algebraist,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom