New Vaper - have some questions!

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
So my WPA for the IQ 2 showed up yesterday, it was originally supposed to be here Friday! I was bummed I wouldn’t be able to try it until next week cause I’m going out of town tonight, so naturally I had to try it last night. I’m thoroughly impressed with the difference it made. I felt it way more than I typically do, it was a stronger high, lasted longer than normal, to the point I didn’t feel like I had to do another session like I normally would. I feel like I extracted a lot more than I have been without the WPA/bubbler. I want to say it’s because i could take longer pulls (and more frequent), the long pulls help get the heat to more of the bud? Even though it’s conduction. Either way I guess it doesn’t matter... this is how I’ll be using the IQ 2 at home until the TM shows up. Makes me feel a lot better about the wait.

Disclaimer - tried it after getting back from dinner with my GF and we finished two bottles of wine there so I wasn’t entirely sober to begin with. We drink at pretty even paces so I probably had finished a bottle of wine over the course of 2-3 hours.

id post a pic of the set up, but can’t really figure out how lol.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Vaping through water is great, you can take such a bigger and denser hit and be able to finish the bowl faster with less discomfort. Glad it's working well for you! Some people but not me like to use hot water and say it makes the hit feel bigger and more hydrated while perhaps not loosing as much flavour as cold water but to me it was just to intense feeling, if you do want to give it a shot I'd recommend using your hot tap water and not a kettle off the boil.

Bad Dog,

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
I dont think I'm a hot water guy either. I'll do cold water after a cleaning, but I just leave the water in it so it sits out in room temp.

BrianTL,

Bad Dog

I like hard liquor but could never get used to sake served warm either :puke: I pretty much do the same thing but I really like that first hit when the water is cold

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Me too! I enjoy the first cold hit but then room temp until the next cleaning.

The only warm alcohol I like is mulled wine during the winter, irish coffee, and espresso/sambuccas. I cant do warm sake either

BrianTL,
Reactions: Bad Dog

Bad Dog

What have you been reading my diary ? We really do have a lot in common it seems lol aside from the mulled wine, pretty much wine 🍷 is lost on me and the only way I ever drink it is in a sangria. At least when I do drink which isn't often these days. Enjoy your iq when you get back to it, water makes things so much easier. Looking forward to what you think of the tinymight, a lot of people start around 4-5 and temp step up every hit or two but with the wpa you can probably start higher if you want. Less weed will feel like more when you see how dense the vapour is.

Bad Dog,
Reactions: Siebter

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Hahah no diary, but funny how that works out! Although I am a big wine guy - love some wine & weed to unwind after work. You just have to find what you like!

Appreciate the tips on the TM temps and IQ spacers. Spacers showed up over the weekend while I was away and Ill try them out soon. IQ performed very well this weekend, impressed some friends who never tried a vape and dont smoke too often, but they really liked it and were pretty interested in it. May have converted another vaper or two!

It feels like im checking my emails hourly for an update on the BCG and TM...even though I know I have a couple more weeks for both :(

BrianTL,
Reactions: Jill NYC
Top Bottom