New to this

purepotstill

How much would you put in a spliff ? Around 0.2g ? It makes two full Tip sessions, or 4 half bowls. Enough for a while, depending on your tolerance. I was and am a daily but not heavy user, usually smoking/vaping after dinner. Sometimes on the afternoon if I'm sure I stay at home, never on the morning. A half bowl is enough for 2 hours. It's 0.05g.

purepotstill,
Reactions: endof3d

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D 5
Im also starting to think, unlike joints, vaping may be a multiple tooled hobby. I’m used to my favourite pack of tip strips, a pack of super thin Papers and my favourite tobacco was my lot for when I smoked, but I’m starting to think vaping is a different tool for different function.

I’m happy to be wrong though :-)
As others will tell you, your vaping journey has just begun.:)

ldubya420

How much would you put in a spliff ? Around 0.2g ? It makes two full Tip sessions, or 4 half bowls. Enough for a while, depending on your tolerance. I was and am a daily but not heavy user, usually smoking/vaping after dinner. Sometimes on the afternoon if I'm sure I stay at home, never on the morning. A half bowl is enough for 2 hours. It's 0.05g.
Yeah, so I’m sort of similar, a j is about .2g
ive just been doing some maths here with a dyna cap I could hit it once an hour and potentially get 4 hours high time? Yeah sign me up!

i don’t know if i would be classed as a heavy user I’m every day, but not when I work or visit friends, but in the uk it’s difficult to get good stuff and know what your smoking

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
More accurately, it seems that with the vape, it’s about 1.5 hours before I’m actively trying to pick it up and vape again, obviously I understand it’s probably due to partly inexperience with the product and not being used to it, but I would like to extend it further. Although I’m guessing the dynavap is something like a 30 min to an hour high.

Yeah the DynaVap, I think once you get it down, a full bowl stony high could last for a couple hours at least... Also yeah since it is on demand, it is much better for, putting down and coming back to, whether you reload fresh or continue from before...

ldubya420

So out of interest, what does a session of the dynacap look like? Do you Light it multiple times? How many tokes per heating do you get on average?
Also, how many tokes per load do you get on average?

ldubya420,

ldubya420

I was able to pick up a cheap dynavap thankfully. With a cleaning kit it came to about £50 for a 2020 M series one. Don't know if thats good, but its brand new. Hopefully going to try that out. How smelly is the dynavap? Also is it easy to clean/ maintain?
Does the mouthpiece get hot at all?
How do you store yours? During a session, will you place it down or do you just keep ahold of it?

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
Also, do I wish to be vapourizing kief, or would you suggest saving for a j
Little late to this, but you absolutely want to vaporize kief when you have a few hours to kill. Can't comment on whether or not you need to take a t break from smoking or whatever, but vaporizing kief sends me to outer space.

As to your questions re: the DV, a full "session" for me is 4 - 6 hits with a TI tip. Typically I'm doing something like
, e.g. starting at the tip and working my way down in thirds when I no longer see visible vapor. It ends up being like 1 - 2 hits at the tip, 3 - 4 in the middle, and 1 - 2 at the "base" of the cap (near the digger outter). I never do the start/stop bit with the lighter or heat past the snap as I'm not trying to blast through an entire tipful in a single hit, but certainly if you want to get good and proper baked its an option.
As someone else mentioned I get 1 or 2 tokes per heating at the tip, but eventually 2 - 3. I think someone linked their cleaning video, but its pretty easy. I just take the o rings off the condenser and put the condenser and tip in some iso alcohol (I have some 99% that I picked up on Amazon). Soak it for a few minutes, rinse well with water, and reassemble. Its pretty simple.

I don't notice the mouthpiece getting hot and I usually just hold onto it, but certainly once the cap cools you can set it down. Lots of folks use magnets to set them on and dissipate some of the heat in the cap in between hits. Dynastash's have them integrated, I just don't have one yet as I've been eyeing the options at Futo.

Last edited:
Top Bottom