Vapor War Team Cap
Arizer solo!
Go on the official topic!
It's cheaper than da vinci and it is better (imho) in this things:
flavour
vapor quality
battery life
price\quality

In this forum i see him at 150 box or 160 with the discount code, i'm a newbie so you should go on the official topic for more info and sorry for my english!

Wolf46,

justcametomind

the unit you mentioned is just a waste of money imo.
The Vapor Genie costs 40 dollars but you can't get a good home unit at 25 as of now.

justcametomind,

way2

Don't waste your money on a cheap unit. Check out the model specific threads and get something worth buying. I think for a decent, known brand, home vape you're gonna end up between $150 -$250. There are lots of choices....take your time and figure out what best suits your needs.

way2,

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
Thanks for all the info.

Anyone know of a decent first vat under $100?

If glass and a torch lighter won't be a problem for you, I'd recommend the GnOme. It is very efficient and clean.

VaporEyes,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
I'd invest the 160$ on a new Arizer solo... under 100$... well you get what you pay for...

I hear VaporGenie can be good once you learn it well and its under 100$

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
Anyone know of a decent first vat under $100?

Only plug in vape I can think of that is descent is the Vapolution 2.0.

"Enter the promo code: FC4LIFE at www.vapolution.com and we will send you the Vapolution Vaporizer 2.0 basic package with an All in Wonder Bowl for just $99.99 (no hidden costs, no shipping, just tax if you live in CA)."

Don't let the price of a vaporizer scare you away. They are worth every penny you invest, and that's just for the health benefits.

OO

Technical Skeptical
Price is generally not an indicator of quality, but I have used the unit in question, and it is complete crap.

The unit does not thoroughly heat the air, nor can it maintain a consistent temp. It also scorches without warning, it is truly a waste of money.

1_gr8_underdog

Trapped in the Astral Planes Back from the dead
Hi all,
I'm new to vaporizers and after hearing a guy rave about the benefits I decided to go with one. He suggested the Davinci Vaporizer, but it's a bit out of my budget. So, I'm thinking more along the lines of something like this:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SainSation-...449?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a28a5aba1
Is this any good and will it do all the Davinci can? If not what would you guys suggest?Thanks!
I usually don't say bad things if I can avoid it, but this vape that you have linked could result in damaging your health. It is made in china under no regulations. I don't know what there practices are for assembly. Or what grade of materials are used. I would say, stay far.... far away from that. In short no it won't be able to do anything that the Da Vinci does. IMHO I agree with Tweak. The Vapolution 2.0 would be a good choice for your budget and it is safe. It has a very good track record on here, a company to stand behind it, and a large following. Just my :2c:
My other half likes her 2.0 better than my EQ? For whatever that's worth?
But if it were me, I'd try to save up and get a Da Vinci it is a great vape:tup:

1_gr8_underdog,
Top Bottom