New to dabbing

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Welcome to FC! There is a dabbing for beginners thread, but best value on quartz bangers I've found:
Although I don't like that slant top so I use this one:
With a bubble cap from Quartz Pi (pricey but high quality color)
Also recommend a nice simple klein recycler, if you wanted to order one from China, DHgate, or Greek Glass rather in the US, You can get a complete kit with recycler, banger, and cap to get you going...
Also Stache bangers are quite reasonably priced, and check out 710coils for their 710 sale, can get one for at least half of $100, but I don't even like to spend $50 on mine lol

GoldenBud

Would anyone recommend a good banger
I’m new to dabbing but can’t justify paying over $100.00 if I’m not sure if gonna stay with it. But so far loving it…
ELEV8R + Blazer Big Buddy 35-45 seconds heating + Placing the dab on extra screen/dab "stone"
IMHO Convection dabs >> Conduction dabs (rig)

GoldenBud

i dont know if i would go this far personally but i do agree that convection dabs are heavily, heavily underrated
yeah it's so pure with bubble hash..
bubble.jpg

putting a bit on these extra screens
after the hash had been stored in the fridge for 3-4 minutes

CR250M

Ontario, CA
Just go with the cheapest 6” tall mini bubbler but make sure you get a titanium nail as the glass ones they come with will break after 4 or 5 uses… also don’t buy one of those expensive small butane torches grab a regular propane torch it’s WAY cheaper and lasts WAY longer

CR250M,
  • Sad
Reactions: Ramahs

chary-ka

MJ Arsenal has some bangers (buckets on their site) for $15-20, or you can get a starter dab rig for like $65.

chary-ka,
Reactions: Grass Yes
Top Bottom