new to dabbing: flavor declines after 1-2 hits - is that normal?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
How's your journey going @darbarikanada??

I think I've got a nice, very solid set up now:

PXL-20210409-020619753.jpg

Still figuring out the Sai and Sai+ I got with quartz buckets etc and wpa to use as e-rigs.

Shit Snacks

Thanks!:D I actually may have too many:

Love The Rogue Wax Works!! :love:

Shit Snacks,

darbarikanada

hi @Shit Snacks -

I'm still honing my technique, but dabbing might just not be my thing; I actually prefer my mighty for wax, getting 12-15 cool hits from .04g, vs. getting 2 or 3 lung-busting hits from my banger.

I'll keep experimenting with the banger, esp. with live resin, but I doubt I'll end up using it very often - and I still haven't finished 'researching' using live resin in my wax pen.

that being said, dabbing got me as high as I've ever been in my life!

Shit Snacks

As far as I'm concerned, with proper technique, a dab should be finished in one hit...with maybe a second hit to clean up. Much more than that, and you're putting too much concentrate in your banger.

Yeah that's what I'm used to with the torch style, so in trying to learn my Sai+ I am having better success using it that way in wattage... But also like telling me test it so often, which is not very, I do want to do more in general because of all these tools it's true lol Though it is a different experience with Sai quartz buckets being a cold start experience... So especially in trying temp control the first time, I guess I need to turn it up higher, I don't know the idea of taking many puffs off concentrate doesn't feel right, too harsh to do and otherwise feel like I'm wasting if not back to back hits, at least with high quality concentrate like this the taste is good I suppose? Really just not used to having such high quality e-rig style device I think, and I guess I'm not getting enough time with it because I have this torch banger recycler setup now, but need to moderate!

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Yeah that's what I'm used to with the torch style, so in trying to learn my Sai+ I am having better success using it that way in wattage... But also like telling me test it so often, which is not very, I do want to do more in general because of all these tools it's true lol Though it is a different experience with Sai quartz buckets being a cold start experience... So especially in trying temp control the first time, I guess I need to turn it up higher, I don't know the idea of taking many puffs off concentrate doesn't feel right, too harsh to do and otherwise feel like I'm wasting if not back to back hits, at least with high quality concentrate like this the taste is good I suppose? Really just not used to having such high quality e-rig style device I think, and I guess I'm not getting enough time with it because I have this torch banger recycler setup now, but need to moderate!

Yeah, and to me, taking 10 - 15 hits off some quantity of concentrate in something like a Sai bucket is not dabbing (imho). It's still vaporizing concentrates, but dabbing is a particular way to vaporize concentrates as far is I'm concerned.

MegaMan2k

i feel like i can get a huge cloud even from 0.01 or 0.02 in my banger... But i just torch so maybe its different, i put in the oil around 550f :tup:

Top Bottom