New Purple Haze Vaporizer

stinkmeaner

This is a new vaporizer (I think anyways) that I found while cruisin' the net, looks pretty homemade

http://www.purplehazevaporizer.com/ph/default.asp

vape3.JPG

stinkmeaner,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
Yeah, the outside of the vaporizer does look pretty low rent. The manual is skimpy, it has to be plugged into a power socket, and it only carries a 30 day defect in materials/workmanship. And, it is $159 US.

By the way, I took the warranty information from the pdf manual that was available as of Oct 9/10. For me, the warranty alone makes this a complete non interest/purchase.

Thanks for posting this. Perhaps some prospective purchasers will wander around and find Fuck Combustion, lurk around a bit and save some $.

Tom

tdavie,

stinkmeaner

Check out the inventor comments, he was going nuts on that site because he got a bad review.

Looks does look like an Incredibowl that was in some prototype stage, he would have been so much better off if he made a different housing for the wand part, he could have cheaply used some aluminum tubing for the handle to conceal the circuit board and then had a glass sleeve around the heater area instead of the polycarbonate.

stinkmeaner,
Top Bottom