Pen New Product Launch - Lookah Seahorse Pro Plus

JamesM420

Manufacturer
Dear Members,
Happy 2022!
I want to introduce you to the latest product from Lookah, the 2022 upgraded Seahorse Pro Plus.

We have learned a lot from the past two years of the Seahorse Pro. We've had massive amounts of feedback, a lot of comments from making the device easier to clean to tip durability, and making bigger rips

We've tried to address these in this 2022 Seahorse Pro Plus which is an upgrade to our most popular vape, the Seahorse Pro.

So what are the main differences?
SeahorseProPlus_details04.jpg

Well, they look the same, but the pro is a little larger and has a magnetic cap, USB type C, and a new range of coils.

About those coils.
SeahorseProPlus_details07.jpg

The Pro Plus will work with all these coils, the types 3, 4, and 5 are more durable and with improved airflow.

There will even be some accessories kits with a stand and water percs for this device coming in the next month or two.
SeahorseProPlus_details06.jpg

We hope you will enjoy it!

SeahorseProPlus_details03.jpg

As always if you have any questions please feel free to contact our service team, Suport@lookah.com

Thank you!

GoGlass

Great News James ! Impatient to test the new coils.

Can you confirm that Type III coils are out of stock, and type IV are not available at this time?

Also where can i order a Seahorse plus, if i live in France ?

Thanks !

GoGlass,

JamesM420

Manufacturer
Great News James ! Impatient to test the new coils.

Can you confirm that Type III coils are out of stock, and type IV are not available at this time?

Also where can i order a Seahorse plus, if i live in France ?

Thanks !

Hi GoGlass,
Can you confirm that Type III coils are out of stock, and type IV are not available at this time? Yes, this is correct.

I'm not sure where in Frace you can buy this. We don't sell directly there. If you email our service team they may be able to offer a solution for buying in France. Support@lookah.com

Thank you.

JamesM420,
Top Bottom