New Non Smoker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

way2

You're gonna love the LSV. I've only had 1 night with it but it is very much like smoking(I am a 15+ year heavy bong smoker...ciggs too). Huge, thick, dragless, head ringing, hits on demand!! pretty easy to use too I had it down by the 2nd bowl.

way2,
Reactions: Valheru

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Exactly! I like to cover the screen lightly, hit from whip at low (9am) to (1230pm) then add tastyvapor flavor doublers and run around nine am with shorter hits. When adding water pipe I tend to crank it up to 3pm and let her rip, no stair steps. Doublers hit well at that temp only through my water pipe and only first hit or two flavorful though. It's all in how much you pack, grind, temp, and air flow but you already know this, I am just preaching to the choir!

SSVUN~YAH,
Reactions: Valheru

Valheru

<420.exe>
Ok. I know it's been about 3 weeks, but I've just been sofa king stoned :mmmm: that I haven't been able to get on here and do a follow up.

image_zps630f1ee1.jpg

Oh yeah! I went Sith with it! Since I ordered it directly from 7th Floor, they gave me a lot of customization options, so I alternated it red and black! When I got home, and my UPS package was sitting inside my porch gate, I ran inside, ripped the box to shreds and beheld the magnificent beauty of the LSV in all of its perfect GLORY!

image_zpsf275056b.jpg

This is an Amazingly epic piece. I have nothing but great things to say about it. I love the fact that I can straight rip a dark brown dot through a bowl if I want, and cough a lung up (still not combusting), or I can take the lower temp honey hits. I just love this damn thing so much. My favorite thing is the zero-resistance on the draw (though, you can pack the bowl too tightly and restrict it). I'm not even really a fan of the Solo any more, except for in the car, like right after class. But I have noticed that on some days I won't even bring it with me, cause I'd rather just LSV it up at home.

image_zpsf84abac5.jpg

Right now, I'm just using the dry transfer and I'm still lovin' it! I do plan to get a nice glass piece to use with it in a few months, though. So, I guess now my quest will have to be finding the right glass to pair it up with. :D I'm so glad I found FC and all you guys were here to point me in the right direction. I'm glad I spent the $200, the case it comes in is very very nice ( I didn't really think it would be), and I really like the design to the pockets inside. The metal pick it came with is awesome. I stir the bowl after each hit -- keeps it 'fresher' IMO.

I've been using the LSV every day and I wouldn't have it any other way... (except the wpa ;)). I'd recommend this beast to anyone, even without water. Thanks again, everyone! Lemme know what you think~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom