New Extreme Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
Hi folks,

recently I decide to modify a bite my Extreme vap so I want to share those improuvement with you.

First tips:
since I changed the ''elbow parts'' (the 18.8mm taper ground joint to barbe ) for the Hefe custom one I notice a difference in my vapor thickness , the vapor was a too tine and I was asking me why,so by messing around and blow inside the elbow I just realise there was a ''air flow'' difference ...the stock one was flowing way much air than the custom made by Hefe .I took a dremel with a diamon milling tip and ream the hole of the hefe custom elbow ...I ream it about twise as big than befor ...I put it back on the vap and give it a ride ...WTF the vap was like twice thick ...near smoke dencity :o WOW so I took my many stock one and blow truth .I realize that there was a difference between stock one so my tips is to ream the ''barbe'' hole the biggest you can IT MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE FOR ME
look at hte orifice size :

tips number 2:
I notice that the vap itself is more efficien when I can see the herb lift up a bit when I take a hit ..so I change up the stock bowl screan for a finner SS screen a bit bigger and fit it in the bowl this way the screen hold in the bowl super tight and never move so I can hit the vap super hard and the screen will remain in place .

tips number 3:
if you use both (bag and whip) like me I'll tell you to change every plastic tubing for some silicon one (I'll find the link of the one I talk)

.look how there is not plastic hose in contact with vapor (not glass on glass but near) I also add a balloon attachement to my bong whip to easily connect it to my elbow .

whip at the other end (you have the chance here to see the small marble from a beautiful angle ):

tips number 4:
RAISE YOUR VAP FROM THE TABLE WITH SOMETHING TO ALOW A BEST AIRFLOW

tips number 5:
I always roll up my bag befor start the fan it remove the air from the bag

finaly , If you want the thickess & smoothest vapor as possible use my tips LOL ground some herb as fine as you can , turn on your vap to the max temp (350 or 250 or ?!?!)and pre-heat for 15min MINIMUM with the herb inside than blow a bag at fan 2 OR when you see the herb start to lift up (soo it wont stick in the top of the elbow but the air will run aroud the ground herb and give a fully efficience w/o stirring it ) .Once your bag is full and fully opac ,run the vapor thru a bong with only a lil bit of icy cold water w or w/o ice.keep the hit till nothing go out of your lungs .most of the time one bag will hit hard enought to make me seriously high :ko:

using this way I can make terrible thick vapor that will make choke any hardcore milkyhitter ...and I would say it make the thickest vap I 've ever seen (will add pix to proove it) ....maybe too thick

ps : I know that a lot of those tip may have been told in the extreme thread but this thread is ridiculusly long soo ..

pss: my poor explication will be way easy to understand when you'll see pix ...I'M SURE IT WILL HELP !!

Clear_Dome,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
ya, id like to have some pics to explain the first one better, i could barely make sense of it

but it looks very promising, you may have made the extreme the best vape out there period (in my eyes the thng that was holding it back most was the whip capability)

you going to start making custom extreme parts?

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I dunno for now :/, cause to weld glass parts together ( like ground joint )I need a kiln ...I have the cash for a kiln ...but I'm not F#$%g able to find one in canada :disgust:

I PROMISE LOL my tips work but wait for pix befor changing anything , it will help a lot to understand what I mean

Clear_Dome,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Yeah. I'd like to see pics of what you did too. I was scared when you said you took out a drill on your custom El Hefe. :uhoh:

RAISE YOUR VAP FROM THE TABLE WITH SOMETHING TO ALOW A BEST AIRFLOW
So it can cool down or deliver better hits?

SpiralArchitect,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
yeah I was fuckin stoned when I decide to drill up my custom parts LOL but I trust myself and it was the right thing to do !!! damn it was like if it was the first time I use my extreme at 100%

raising the units from the table will allow a better airflow ,less resistance to the air to pass thrut the fan + best airflow thrut the elbow = bag faster filled and I dont realy understand why but the vapor is way thicker since I had change those lil thing

but raising the extreme was a marcuss Idea (but he drill a hole in his table LOL what do the same thing LOL) but I preffer raising the vaporizer

Clear_Dome,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Oh I see, so it is in taking the air from the bottom, and raising it 'unchokes' it, so to speak. These are some really handy tips I'll have to remember to pass on.

Oh yeah, and was their any ETA on the glass stir tool CD? Just curious dude. :)

SpiralArchitect,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Estimated Time of Arrival

Got mine today, it was postmarked the 15th. Love it!

vtac,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
i think for the whip one could use ssv parts, i dont know if that would offer any advantage over the airizer, but you could have the 18.8 waterpipe adapter instead of the airizer joint, then the ssv tubing which has more airflow and one of the seventh floor mouthpieces, at the very least you could have some custom glass on your whip that way

Acolyte of Zinglon,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Sweet vtac. I'm looking forward to it. Your in Canada, so you'll get yours sooner, but I'm only north a few clicks so should be here soon. :D

Tip #5: never thought of that. That's a good one. Sometimes I wish I had a bag vape. :(

SpiralArchitect,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
i have a video of the units filling a bag but i'll wait to get my pc back I'm on and older pc and its to long ....

Clear_Dome,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
woa... thats some nice ass custom glass you got there! where can we find it?
is that a custom bowl even too?!

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
yes this is , if you want custom glass you need to talk to glass artist ,there is a lot on the net it just depend what you want

Clear_Dome,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Look for Clear_Domes request for custom glass thread.... its some where around here....

Yes, that shit is sick as hell dude. Thanks for the pictures, it makes much more sense.

Can you use either top for bag/whip? They look like they are practically the same piece of glass/design, does that mean they are interchangeable?

SpiralArchitect,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
looking over clear domes glass pieces, im pretty sure that using the 7th floor glass would work as a substitute for the custom, as their adapters are meant for the larger diameter tubing so the outlet hole would be larger
in fact, you could use their tubing if you wanted probably, im not sure if the extreme mouthpiece would fit in it

for bags, im sure we could rig something up

now everybody gets to hear me planning my third vape :D :brow: :ninja:
i had been thinking the extreme even before i saw this thread, and this thread has enforced that choice
having 2 direct draw vapes, id want a bag vape, especially if this simple modification improves the hits that much and puts it in the same ballpark as a dedicated whip vape

in fact, maybe we should point airizer to this thread, they might make some modifications to their designs of the elbow, as they have before with the glass thickness and sensor location

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
SpiralArchitect said:
Look for Clear_Domes request for custom glass thread.... its some where around here....

Yes, that shit is sick as hell dude. Thanks for the pictures, it makes much more sense.

Can you use either top for bag/whip? They look like they are practically the same piece of glass/design, does that mean they are interchangeable?
yes they are this is why I said to add a ballon atachement to the end of the whip

Clear_Dome,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
would it be possible to widen the hole on the stock one to give a noticable difference without effecting the way the tubing connects?

i think the best way to do it is the way that seventh floor has started to do their wands, where the tubing goes INTO the glas instedad of oer it, which allows for maximum airflow

also, an easy way to raise the extreme is ti get little 1cm blocks of wood or plastic, then you could glue then to the bottom of the base to lift it off the table enough that airflow is less restricted

im very impressed that small modifications can make the extreme so much better for you clear dome, and its great that we have this community so that we can share these little tips and improve everybody's experience

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
would it be possible to widen the hole on the stock one to give a noticable difference without effecting the way the tubing connects?
i guess what im asking here is if reaming the stock one a little wider would help with the vapor density in a comparable fashion to your modifications to your custom glass

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Dr. Dope

as long as you are not doing anything to the surface that connects to the tubing you should still connect the same. the online issue you may have to worry about is drilling too much and the piece breaks putting the tubing back on

Dr. Dope,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I had a mouthpiece (before they thickened them) break on me the first night when I tried to remove it from the tubing. I would be hesitant to make the stock elbow hole any thinner for fear it would be too thin and break when removing the tubing.

stickstones,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
just ream the hole not the whole tube ....cause at the end of the elbow (where the plastic tube conect) it is tapper ...so just ream the end is enought to get a better airflow .....as some of you ask befor like I said in my glass thread , my kiln is finaly on the way :D I'm suppose to get it in one or two week so soon I'll be able to make some custom glass parts for vaporizer ...I also get some ground glass joint 14 and 18 male and femal soo :brow: it will be cool I think ....cause kilned glass is like 100x more resistan to shock and termalshock

Clear_Dome,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom