New desktop vape

Stoned Llama

Hey

I have a hydravong and a splinter and recently have started to find that i need to do too many loads so that I can get sedated enough to sleep. I mainly have acess to flower and sometimes hash.

I have been thinking of getting the flowerpot twax since I got into vaping last year, but I was hoping I could dab solid hash in there, but read recently that it is not reccomended and it should be mixed with weed instead.
Do any cheaper models from newvape or other brands compare to the twax if I don't really use the dab functionality? Anything more expensive i should know about? Also I'm from europe so if you can recomend shops I wil be gratefull.

Thanks

Vaporware

The ShowerHead or WeedEater will be about the same as the VRod for flower (although the WE should be set at a higher temp for the same results).

For Europeans who don’t need the concentrate functionality so much, the Herborizer is a great option too. The Elev8r also seems to have a decent bowl size and a good heater.

I’ve only used the VRod and ShowerHead out of those, but I’ve seen a lot of reports that give me confidence in the Herborizer and Elev8r too.

@invertedisdead ’s upcoming device should also be in the same league, but it’s still in the Unreleased section... :cry:

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Check out the vapbong too!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I think a LSV would be great for hash you are talking about. I have been told it is similar to a log vape but with a large bowl and enough power to combust herb if you are not careful so would be great for the 'dirty' hash you speak of.
UK shop,

LesPlenty,
Reactions: arb

justcametomind

If you are located in EU, Lacentralevapeur.com has both Supreme v3dual (heaviest hitter I know) and Elev8r(probably lighter hitting but costs half the price).

justcametomind,
Reactions: Tweakz

GoldenBud

If you are ok with hot glass, get the ELEV8R. got me to sleep sooner than any other vape. load more than 0.1g, pump some clouds, after 20-30 minutes another session / bed :lol: :rockon:

MyCollie

If you are ok with hot glass, get the ELEV8R. got me to sleep sooner than any other vape. load more than 0.1g, pump some clouds, after 20-30 minutes another session / bed :lol: :rockon:

This is one of my favorite vapes. Haven't been vaping flower in a long time but when I did the Elev8r was tops. You have to be careful with it but wow did it produce great vapor. It was just warm and smooth vapor. There's another user here (or one of the other forums) who really doesn't like metal or plastic pathways and he mentioned the Eleva8r so I decided to give it a try. So glad that I did.

MyCollie,
Reactions: arb
Top Bottom