• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

New $23 Titanium Crusher Nail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nycdeisel

I dont know anything about that titanium crusher nail. but I will tell you that most Ti nails are made from grade 2 Titanium.

Nycdeisel,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
No idea if it's ti or not, but this is the same nail I've seen in two headshops and the salesperson tried to convince me they were 'the newest Highly Educated'. Needless to say, I didn't buy either piece of bullshit. ;)

SpiralArchitect,

aero18

vaporist
Piece of bullshit? It is bullshit to spend so much on an overpriced HE nail. There are other vendors on the internet that do not price gouge misinformed people on what should be inexpensive titanium nails. It doesn't cost 60-80 dollars to cut a nail from a small piece of titanium.

aero18,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
You've missed my point entirely. :lol:
Here is a chocolate chip cookie. This is something you might understand a bit more.

mod note: The 1st line is acceptable. The 2nd crosses a line. There's no need to be insulting.

SpiralArchitect,
Reactions: Vessel

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
SpiralArchitect said:
You've missed my point entirely. :lol:
Here is a chocolate chip cookie. This is something you might understand a bit more.

Yeah, looked like a swing and a miss, to me to.
m1703.gif

BigDaddyVapor,

Sour Deez

So i ended up getting one of those cheap $20 ti nails on ebay. So far so good, its night and day compared to my glass one, prob never will use that again.

Sour Deez,

psyshaman

Vapor Viking
I just bit the bullet on this one too! It's bound to be better than the glass nails I have

psyshaman,

weedemon

enthusiast
I'm sure the Ti nail will be much much better compared to the glass ones idd!

weedemon,

Sour Deez

psyshaman said:
I just bit the bullet on this one too! It's bound to be better than the glass nails I have
For sure, make sure you season the nail with some reclaim or something

Sour Deez,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom