• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Negative Feedback

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Hopefully this thread won't see much activity. Please remember that all forum rules are in effect. Flaming will not be tolerated.

The old feeback thread can be found here.

Edit: Please read the Thread Rules before posting.

Last edited:

stinac

Hi

Two weeks ago here was post from VapeXhaleCloudIsLEGENDARY about selling Mobius Stereo Matrix (cant find that thread).
I sent him PM and we make deal later via email. I paid with PayPal 520$ tor glass, case and shipping.
Look what I got today

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/8066/1338468606178.jpg
http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/2168/1338467655862.jpg

Box that I received was light as feather, can that be proof that he didn't sent right one, and there wasn't case in it too.
He sent me pictures of matrix and case in inbox.
It was my last money, and I borrowed some for that peace, please what can I do now?
Thanks

559stonerr

Ten days ago i made a deal with Vapevoice. A straight up trade for my pax for his Glassblowers FC bubbler. I sent my pax Dec 15th and due to complications he sent his december 20th. He told me nothing was wrong at all with the bubbler. I received the bubbler broken on christmas eve. it was broken specificallyy where the mouthpiece connects to. It seemed to be shipped well with lots of peanuts and bubble wrap. Only a small dent on side of shipping box.Also he neglected to even send me the mouthpiece. My last classified transaction was with Vapevoice and it was an extremely easy and fast process, i dont know what happened this time...Now im paxless and with a broken bub w/ no mouthpiece

oqkmH.jpg

VapeVoice

Whoa! There was nothing wrong with that bubbler when it was sent. The mouthpiece was missed by my wife when she packed the box. Simple to fix but, I moved and my things just arrived via the movers today. Your negative post is unwarranted and unappreciated. I have done multiple trades here and never had an issue. The box had insurance on it and you can put in a claim with USPS. The mouthpiece will be mailed the moment it is unpacked. I am sorry for your misfortune, but the bubbler was spotless when it left here and she packed it bomb proof.

Last edited:

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I just deleted 25 posts from this thread. The purpose of this thread is to make other FC members aware of a bad experience in the Classifieds. It is not for problem resolution or general discussion. Unfortunately, the link in the opening post to the old thread where this was spelled out got broken. (It's fixed now.)

From this point on, the rules are:
  • This thread is for transaction feedback posts only! It is not a discussion thread. If you don't have a bad transaction to report, don't post!
  • The only exception is that the reported party can make one post to respond. All other interactions must be taken elsewhere.
  • YOU MUST WAIT 14 DAYS AND HAVE TAKEN ALL REASONABLE STEPS TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE BEFORE REPORTING!
Edit: Wait time reduced to 14 days. 2014/11/28

Last edited:

Sonics420

Buyer: Curiousone
Item: eds blkwood stem for solo
Cost: 25 shipped
Payment: 2 weeks
Shipped: 3 29 13
Rating: 1/5
Comments: I sent him the item and he claims to never received it. I think he did, I shipped it via UPS postage and never had a problem before. Seller may be taking advantage cause I didnt provide tracking.

Sonics420,
Reactions: Radio

Curiousone

^^^^^
I put it in the mail and it went out on Saturday. It was pretty light so I put it in a regular envelope but wrapped it up pretty good and stuck like 3 stamps on there.

Please let me know when you get it, thanks again.

Just this statement alone shows he is not being truthful. He did not use UPS according to his own words. He used USPS supposedly, in a regular envelope with 3 stamps. Quite negligent considering the contents. Two weeks later I have not received the item and he still has my money. Yet I'm the scammer? Please be careful when dealing with him.

Dr. Plutonious

Ugh, I hate to do this but I feel I have no choice at this point:

Trade with: @exit

Item: Her Jet Water Pipe for my SSV

Payment: Straight trade

Shipping: I shipped to her on December 18, 2013.

Rating: 1/5

Comments: I'll explain the entire story since there were faults originally on my side. The communications for this trade started in late November. I was in finals and my friend was in possession of my vape. I didn't get the vape shipped off until December 18th, but I did get it shipped off then and provided a tracking number for exit to follow. I confirmed with her personally that it had arrived.

When this item was supposedly first shipped, there was an error on my part. I was having the item shipped to my friend in the US since I'm in Canada. I provided the wrong zip code and apparently the itme was returned for re-sending. Exit said I would be provided with a tracking number this time so I could follow it.

It has been a month since the zip code correction has happened. There have been no signs of the Jet. I was never provided with a tracking number, so there is very little I can do to even monitor it. As of now, the JET is still MIA and I have next to no ability to do anything about this. Furthermore, Exit has not responded to the numerous PMs I've been sending over the last 3 weeks. Absolute silent treatment despite other posts around this site.

Update (8/16/14): The Jet finally showed up. Have yet to try it out but it has shown up.

Last edited:

Jambi619

Cannabis Crusader
Before I start, I'd like to say that I was ultimately able to resolve the issue with this seller, but it did take over a month of headaches.

Seller: Mrmrmrmr

I had purchased a SSV from this seller and the next day he said he had a family emergency and couldn't ship. Throughout the rest of the week, he made repeated promises to ship, but never did. The fourth time, I didn't hear back from him the day he said he was supposed to send it, and when I messaged him about it the next day, I didn't get a response within 24 hours.

A week had gone by since I sent him the payment, so I went to PayPal with a dispute. He immediately contacted me on my personal email and told me he'd ship as soon as I dropped the dispute. Once dropped, a dispute can't be reopened, so he could've just not sent the package and I'd have no mode of recourse, so I didn't.

He continued asking me to drop the claim and essentially tried hustling me. He waited till the last minute to respond to the dispute, which had been escalated to a claim, generating a shipping label for PayPal, but still didn't ship anything for weeks. I'd already gotten another SSV by this point and just wanted my money back.

After some more waiting and bickering, we finally reached a compromise. Again, he tried to get me to cancel the claim before he shipped, and I essentially had to lie and say I'd drop it once I saw activity on the tracking number. I instead opted to wait until I received the package and verified it's contents, which were as described.

I'm satisfied with the item I received, but completely dissatisfied with what I had to go through to get it.

Last edited:

Mrmrmrmr

Just saw this post above so I would like to respond.
Shortly after Jambi sent me the money for the ssv my father had some life threatening medical issues that I won't get into to but as I said this was life and death. I am the sole caretaker of him and that took up much of my time. I do admit I could of have handled this better however I was extremely stressed out and dealing with many different obstacles thrown at me including financial problems. I was away from all Internet for several days and was unable to contact the buyer. I got no notice of a claim being filed and had I gotten one would have tried my hardest to resolve all problems. We worked out a deal and I shipped out the trade we decided on. I was in no way trying to "hustle" anyone as that is in no way who I am. The buyer has taken several things out of context and made me out to be the bad guy. I'd like to say that my dad is much more important to me then making a sale. Again I regret handling it the way I did , simply put family always comes first and I put everything else in my life at that time on hold to care for him.

bellas

This is my last and final hope to get some fair and honest help.
Member 420democrat
He sold me an Indica that he stated he bought at the Denver Show. He sold it to me stating that the warranty would be honored by the company. When I received the unit it would not heat up. I contacted him I wanted to return it or exchange it for a working unit. He told me
"You have the unit and a warranty paper nothing shady about contacting, the warranty is in your vaporization guide and a model number under the usb."
I explained to 420democrat that it did not sound honest and I wasn't sure they would honor the warranty.
I asked him to send me his original receipt then I will contact the company. I stated that if you do not have that than you are not being honest about any of this. You said you had 3 of these units so switch this out with a working one. I don't want my money. I just want a working vape."
I have had to file a complaint with Paypal. I recieved this from 420democrat today:
" I certainly did contact paypal and provided our conversations, insured mailing reciepts and a reciept of my unit to ensure the claim will end in my favor. Your who took it upon yourself to escalate the situation when from the beginning I insisted if your unit was not functioning to use what you had at hand for a replacement and if that route didn't work I would assist you. I've been nothing but fair the whole time. There was a very simple solution from the beginning that you didn't want to do and now find yourself doing it anyways."
Well I have emailed Indica and asked them to make a statement on F.C to help clear up what the company standard is.
Hopefully this will convince 420democrat to do the right thing.

KidFated.

Unknown Member
@420democrat Has gone missing after agreeing to a trade, my dbv for his mflb+pa.
He agreed to send the same day I did or the day after and never did, kept making excuse afte excuse. He received the dbv no problem and he confirmed that. He's been missing since.

I've done plenty of transactions in the classifieds here, all flawless until this kid. Beware who you're dealing with if planning a trade

Last edited:

Mrmrmrmr

I don't like coming to this section of FC but this post must be written.
Member: @bigmarv999
He originally messaged me informing me that he had a brand new vapexnail for sale. We agreed on $25 and I sent him the money via PayPal. Unfortunately I assumed he was of good faith like so many people here are and sent him the money under friends and family instead of goods and services. He replied saying it would be shipped the next day. The next evening I messaged him asking for the tracking number.
No reply..
Waited several days before messaging him again.
No reply..
Waited a week and messaged him again.
No reply..
Several more attempts were made on my part to get in contact with him. I finally called paypal and started the process to reverse my payment. Less than a week later I received my refund.didn't appreciate the lack of contact for this member and I warn others before dealing with him.

exit

Update (8/16/14): The Jet finally showed up. Have yet to try it out but it has shown up. It wasn't clean on arrival

I did not post earlier because I felt it would be more appropriate to keep the matter private between @Dr. Plutonious and I, but it is clear that my lack of public response is not appreciated so I would like to address this.

I admit I did not go about this trade very well. I dropped communication with him for a while, however most of this was spent on a long period of time where I was dealing with family issues and probably did not log onto the site once for 4+ months. Not that this is an excuse for how I did this at all, and it is nobody here's business why or what happened, but i am being open about the reality of the situation.

The problem is after the initial shipment came back, I did not deal with it quickly as I should have, however I remade another shipping label on 2/14/14 I believe and that is when I shipped it again.

From then I dropped off the package at the drop off center so I did not have a receipt for proof and assumed it would show up at Dr Plut's friends house, he would have the item and we would be settled.

For whatever reason usps lost the package, had it keep going back in a loop in the wrong state for delivery, finally the package was delivered to Dr Plut's friend's house in the middle of July.

Since Dr Plut said he had not received the package I was skeptical however the tracking showed no progress at all until sometime July when it suddenly started updating in the wrong state. The tracking said it had been delivered but until the update on 8/16 where Dr Plut finally got the package, there was a couple weeks where I was worried about speaking about it since the package had been marked delivered but it was apparently not there.

If I had not messed up shipping the first time, and not taken too long to ship it the 2nd time, and USPS had not lost it, and it was being sent to Dr Plut instead of his friend's apartment building, I think the transaction would have gone smoother, but I am regretful it came to this.

I hope this post brings some satisfaction to everyone who has been hurt by this ordeal as well as those criticizing my lack of response.

I have had trades, sales and purchases go well since this happened on the forum and I hope the bad one between Dr Plut and I can serve more for a learning experience on "how to avoid a trade going bad" instead of one that leaves a negative mark on the trading community here.

:peace:

biohacker

It literally makes me nauseous having to write this, but it must be stated, especially since the member presently has another classified ad up for glass. I am still in disbelief especially from a veteran member.

Purchase from: @mvapes
Item: Swagger LE HT
Cost: $160 USD inc. shipping ($180 CDN)
Payment: Paypal (instant)
Courier: FedEx
Date: Aug 31/14-Oct 1/14 (resolved)

Was told it was going to be shipped bombproof...it arrived broken in half wrapped in a thin sheet of bubble wrap corner to corner in a rectangular box, with tiny chicken scratch writing "fragile" in 2 spots in black marker. There was no question it would not survive the trip from Florida to Canada. Member stated that FedEx packaged it for him and assured me that "I wouldn't get screwed" and especially since i'm a friend of @lazylathe he promised to refund my money or buy me a hydra tube and ship it to me as long as I waited a week. I thought this was odd because I didn't know why he couldn't just refund the payment I just sent (only took couple days shipping time), but since he sounded genuine I figured I could be patient. He did raise an eyebrow when he starting strongly bitching about shipping to Canada, and how it was fine at customs, and how again he never should have ever shipped to Canada.

On the day he promised the refund I stayed patient but then emailed him the following day just to remind, no reply...further emails the following 2 days (getting heat from the wife at this point!), no response....ok whatever, shit happens, people get busy, life gets in the way and people just simply forget, especially if it means paying up. I sent him a PM on here and no response either.

Okay, this is why I use PayPal! Started up the dispute....sent back the broken glass (lost $26 shipping) which wasn't even in as mint condition as described, and there was no response on his end and I was just awarded the dispute today and got all my money back minus return shipping. Now I just need to process a $15 refund on the taxes from the border/fedex BS. I just assumed he would use USPS, but whatever i'm getting the money back.

This member has another glass piece up around the same time period of Aug 31st, and I would never even think about doing business with him again. Fine shit happens, glass breaks, but to make a promise and then just go silent like that for a few bucks? WTF is this world coming to?

Anyways, I just want to reiterate that every single word here is the truth, and I have @lazylathe to back me up because I kept him posted on the entire process over the past month. I was so disappointed when it arrived busted, but more so just because it didn't have to happen! Whoever really did pack that Swagger should be taught an important lesson about precious non-fucking-replaceable glass items.

Again, always use paypal! This could have been so much worse. Hope this helps prevent the same thing from happening again. Cheers folks.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Purchase to: @biohacker
Item: Swagger LE HT
Cost: $160 USD inc. shipping ($180 CDN)
Payment: Paypal (instant)

I wasn't going to write this. I've never had anything but positive feedback and most of the members here know me for years.

The truth is that I never wanted to sell the piece to @biohacker. The ad clearly stated conus only but after asking numerous times and using @lazylathe as a reference I decided to take a chance shipping to Canada.

After taking 160 for a one off early bird swagger HT I asked for shipping fees and was told to ship it the least expensive way possible. I chose to bite the bullet and paid for Fedex.

Next the item is received broken. I offered to replace it with a 65t, a jedeye recycler, and even the option of purchasing one from Swagger and having it shipped direct to the buyer. I was refused and told "nah, im not going to get any glass now, rather the cash" yet he had an ad in the classifieds looking to purchase an HT.

I only stopped communication with him because at that point I was told by Paypal to only correspond through them. I contacted Fedex and they told me they would investigate but according to records it was fine when it got to customs.

I do apologize for the packing as this one time I had it packed by Fedex but he got his money back. I chose not to fight it on PayPal as I just wanted this to end.

I've sold dozens of items and ALWAYS get a positive review. In addition, contrary to biohacker's claim, the item was in mint condition prior to shipment. And, if the item was broken in the manner he said, how would he have been able to determine the condition at all?

Please understand this was an isolated incident selling to a member that I never should have.

Last edited by a moderator:

exit

An unfortunate situation with a lost trade package has been rectified. I had Raskin666 name a price to make up for my missing package, and I paid it plus paypal fees without hesitation and was more than happy to do so, although very embarrased.

Last edited:

JJ420

chillin on the couch, sippin off a 22 ounce.
Purchase from: @exit
Item: teak Heat Island HIbrid core vaporizer w/ accessories
Cost: $285 shipped
Payment: USPS money order
Courier: USPS Priority w/ tracking number
Date: 12/11/2014 (when payment was received) to 03/14/2015 (resolved)

link: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/n...lass-core-white-teak-285-shipped-2-day.16485/

I'm afraid this negative review towards @exit, is completely warranted. I inquired via PM on the 5th of December if a Heat Island vaporizer which she'd listed for sale had ever sold or not. She told me no and that it remained for sale if I were still interested, which resulted in a deal being struck between us virtually right there on the spot.
I promptly sent my funds to her the very next day along with a tracking number plus photograph confirmation of the money order, the latter which if provided she had agreed to then ship out before payment was received.
Well it has been exactly seven business days since she had notified me of receiving my funds in the mail and since then no package has arrived and any further correspondence from her end has gone completely silent.
I have private messaged her multiple times throughout this past week politely asking for a simple tracking number and/or whereabouts of the items, and have yet to receive any sort of response whatsoever. And here's the thing - she's logged on here all the time and making posts as well!
What perhaps infuriates me the most though is that I had did my absolute best to send her funds in the quickest manner possible and not only has her stated shipping time of two days been greatly exceeded at this point, the lack of any communication on her end all the while constantly logging in and out of this site only adds insult to injury.
I've since searched her name and found this exact same type of situation having occurred not only here but on various other message forums as well (this thread alone has two recent grievances against her).
I really don't want to hear about any "family issues", "lost shipments", or any other sort of BS nonsense. It's well documented those same tired lame old excuses have already been used up on previously botched internet transactions.

Regardless if I ever receive the items or not, this negative review will continue to stand as hopefully a word of warning to others.

I would advise anyone on here or elsewhere to avoid doing any sort of business with @exit in the future.

Update: Un-fucking-believeable! The HIsaber actually arrived at my doorstep today!! Despite the minimal effort put into packaging, all the items arrived here in excellent condition. I was blown away to say the least... Hell it only took her three months to send out the damn thing.:mental:

Last edited:

NinjaMindTriks

Ninja Vapor Enthusiast
I must agree with @JJ420 I had purchased an EVO from @exit and even though it said 2 day priority mail and she had payment instantly through PayPal, it took me over 2 weeks to receive it. I had to file a dispute on PayPal to get her to respond to private messages. I was provided with a tracking number, but it was just pre shipment info. She claimed she had put the wrong address on the package and it showed up on her doorstep 7 days after she said she had shipped it. A week after that the tracking number finally worked and I finally received the EVO.

reece

Seller: Exit
Item: Persei, SS Kit, Hercules SR-71
Cost: $148.61
Payment: PayPal
Shipped: Seller did not ship item
Rating: 0/5

I contacted Exit on September 16, 2014 about the item for sale. Exit replied pretty quickly. She indicated she still had the item, someone else had inquired but if I wanted it immediately it was mine. After confirming that I wanted it, she also offered a better charger for an extra $15.

She then asked if I could pay a through PayPal as a "gift," or I could add the extra PayPal fee with the use of an online calculator with a link she provided. I agreed to pay the extra rather than send payment as a gift.

I sent payment immediately, she confirmed that it had been received and that she would send it within "a couple days" because she needed to clean it.

4 days later (9-20-14) I asked if coils were included or if I had to buy replacements from the manufacturer. Exit replied in a timely manner, saying 2 or 3 coils were included. She also said, "Everything is still soaking in ISO but should be ready to ship by Monday." (9-22-14)

On September 30, 2014, I asked if the item had been shipped yet and if so, did she have a tracking number.
There was no reply. I asked again on October 1, 2014 but received no reply. On 10-2-14, I asked her to respond to my questions and reminded her that I paid immediately (over two weeks prior) and she said she would ship by 10-22-2014.

I also mentioned that I had since read the feedback thread and saw she had a similar situation with another member. I told her if I got no response I would file a dispute with PayPal and leave negative feedback here.

I also checked her profile and saw that she had been on FC and made some posts and likes but had not responded to me. I told her if I got no reply in a few hours I would file a dispute with PayPal.

I opened a dispute with PayPal and not long after I got a response from Exit saying, "Sorry about this, haven't gotten to see all the messages. Will post tracking soon."

She never posted tracking info but two days later (10-4-14) she sent me a message asking if I was willing to talk about it here or only through PayPal messages. I told her I was no longer interested in talking and I just wanted my money back. She said she would process the refund "today."

The next day (10-5-14), after not receiving any word, I asked about the refund she promised. A day later (10-6-14) she replied saying she was waiting for a paycheck and I would be refunded "tonight or early AM."

That was the last I heard from Exit. The money was not refunded. I sent numerous messages asking about the refund. I truly believe she was trying to run out the clock on the PayPal dispute.

After hearing nothing by 10-10-14, I escalated the PayPal dispute, explained everything to them as I am doing here now, and I sent screen captures of our entire conversation. PayPal decided in my favor and refunded my money.

I apologize for taking so long to post this feedback. I wanted to do this much sooner but life kind of got in the way. I hope to save others the trouble I went through in dealing with Exit. She is untrustworthy. Please do yourself a favor and don't do business with her.

max

Out to lunch
I really have no earthly idea how she was still allowed to be a member on here, let alone have access to the classifieds section after her last two fuckups with Dr. Plutonious and Raskin666?!? Honestly it blows my mind! :mental: :disgust:
Our policy is clearly stated in the Classified rules, so your attempt to place blame on the forum management is a giant failure. As far as the timing on retracting the Classified privileges, or doing so at all, that's our call and not yours, and in fact, you're in violation of this rule by questioning it and adding your emoticon insults of insanity and disgust.
  • The forum takes no responsibility for any transactions that take place here. Participating in the Classifieds section is done entirely at your own risk.

Let us be very clear on the subject of Classified buying/selling. You do so completely at your own risk and and if you disagree with our actions or inactions concerning a dispute, we expect you to keep your opinion off the public forum. Failing to do so may in fact get you in trouble with the rule on public discussion of staff decisions.

VapeVoice

*Noted. I jumped the gun. My apologies to the seller, the mods, and the community.
mod note: The rules state that you wait 14 days before you post negative feedback for exactly this kind of reason. Thanks for the apology.

Last edited by a moderator:

KidFated.

Unknown Member
I honestly hate this thread..

Traded-my ascent for @VapeVoice 's firefly
Shipped-when I said I would
Not shipped-firefly
Rating-0

We made a deal to trade ascent for firefly. I told him I'd ship out and he said he would later that day. I agreed and sent him tracking, I was told his firefly must've been stolen. I gave him the choice to buy the ascent for lest than $100, he said he would pay me the next Monday. He recieved the ascent 3 days after it was shipped.

The next communication was from his wife, saying he was in an auto accident. I sincerely hope he is okay, I mean really, who wants someone else in pain? I asked if the ascent could be returned, and was told he would take care of it once he recovers. After seeing vapevoice on the forum every day, late nights and typical times he replied to my PM's, I decided I'd ask again if it (ascent) could be returned. I was called rude and she stated she would have no part with the vape related items. I thought that was weird, since she packed a bubbler for him and ended up being recieved on the other end broken ( he traded the bubbler for a pax) I dunno how that situation ended up.

I have been in communication with @wax and he is in the same boat with the same person, so I will be sending wax an Arizer solo and stems to use in the mean time.

For reference of that bubbler she packed, it's on the first page of this thread. 5th post.

NEVER trust this guy

I have recieved my ascent, with 3 sets of broken stems. Hopefully we can successfully file a claim with usps. @wax has my solo still, so I am assuming he has not heard from @VapeVoice.

Btw, I'm assuming the stems broke from the frigid cold we have right now, as they are brittle stems even when warm

Last edited:
Top Bottom