• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Negative Feedback

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Yes, yes I know, I hesitated cause the price but I would have understood if you sent me a message although, since your situation, I understand very well you had others stuff to think about... so, all my excuses (but in another hand I hope you can understand how the lack of communication makes me worry)
"...wait and see if you receive the Lotus" .....?!?... Why "if", I payed it and rather well for a used device, please let me know what you mean?
On a + positive note, I have bought some of @mephisto ’s $OLD items here and have gotten them
Without a hitch— at times with interesting added items at no additional cost.:cheers:

He is, in my book/experience, a top notch $eller. :2c: Not to mention, a good joe.;)

Best Wishes on your Recovery!
Good to know, thank you. I hope you can understand why I'm worry 40 days after payment, hope things will end smoothly.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Yes, no concerns, only misunderstanding and worry (I'm a bit worry... for everything!). I can't believe you included an Anvil, I'm stocked... you let me out of words.... Yes you are trully the kind people everybody said, sorry for my doubts,Thank you....🙏

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Just wanted to confirm he follows through:
@mephisto the generous soul that he is, sent me a maple burl enano with dimmer, WPA, dry stem, and ice stem, even through in a zam grinder, all in nice velvet pouches, for free except for the shipping so I could give it to my roommate for them to rely on! He had posted it in the classifieds a while ago, last year or so, when I said I would take it, but didn't know who I was going to give it to yet, so I only followed up with him last week when I realized and it already arrived today!!
:tup:

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Grass Yes

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, I finally got the package from Mephisto... it's all good despite there is no Anvil user edition and a lotus part (glass wpa) is missing... he was very kind though to add a used Vaporesso target Mini (40$ value when brand new)... So, all is front me a used lotus (not saucer cap), the metal wpa, 3 replacement heating plates and 3 tools to replace the plates and the mod box for 205$ shipped, what's a good deal!! Edit: I checked the lotus wpa kit retail price and it was around 120$, replacement hot plate was sold not more than 15$ each so the brand new price of the setup I received is 165$ so basically i payed for full retail price and DHL shipment (it was not sent by DHL... and it was sent +40 days after payment), thank you @mephisto your kindness doesn't seems to pass the pond:hmm:

Last edited:
PPN,
Reactions: cx714

PPN

Volute of Vapor
It looks like everything was acting against our deal, I just checked the package weight written on and the package weight I received and it looks like 50gr approximatively (a little more I believe) is missing, so it appears the Anvil was stolen during shipment (package didn't look damaged that's why I didn't said lost).

So I want to say sorry for all the hassles to @mephisto and to have doubted of his honnesty, you are really the good guy peoples said, you listened my concerns and sent me the Anvil you promised, thank you and sorry I looks like a bastard sometime (at the end it's the same for me but knowing you tried to smoothen the deal is something warming my heart a lot!).

Top Bottom