• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Negative Feedback

szai

I sent payment to 530rasta for a herbalizer. After receiving my payment I'm told sorry but I already sold it. This is after he said pay now or I'm selling it to someone else. I'd asked him if I could pay tomorrow due to an account issue he said no. I said ok I'll pay now. I send a$150 payment.

After he receives the payment he says sorry but the other guy backed out then changed his mind and sent payment. He says at first I paid later then the other guy but then says we sent payment at the same time but because of "reasons" he is refunding me.

Why was I told to make a payment which I did and then refused the sale. Why is the first guys indecision my loss?

If you want to deal with an honest individual don't deal with 530rasta. He agrees to a deal received payment and then reneges on it. Instead of the pleasant evening I had going I'm angry at the way I was treated. I'm upset because I thought I was getting an amazing deal and instead I'm told tough luck. If he'd said at first I'm giving to whoever pays first I wouldn't have sent him money. Now my card has a $150 hold on it for a couple of days and all I get is I said sorry wtf more do you want. Not only is he at fault he decides to Indy me too. His response was asif I inconvenienced him by shiny him to keep to the shed terms of the deal.

Kurtdigglur

Long draws
@stark1 has been real nice and kept me updated ,most likely was lost in mail. He purchased a Ti MP from me for $15. I sent it out and hasn’t been delivered to him. I trust that he’s telling the truth. I thought Id just put this here for future reference if it happens to another seller or buyer. I’m out $37.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
@stark1 has been real nice and kept me updated ,most likely was lost in mail. He purchased a Ti MP from me for $15. I sent it out and hasn’t been delivered to him. I trust that he’s telling the truth. I thought Id just put this here for future reference if it happens to another seller or buyer. I’m out $37.

I did not do a thing. Just waited for snail mail, still hope, to the end....

—Popping the MP in a regular envelope might have challenged/ruined their automated
sorter, and was tossed....:uhh:

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
SRNQYrO.jpg

Mail truck ZIP-ped by, today.

In the mailbox, finally! was a flat letter envelope from ZIp 49855, two weeks late.

One end was open. No contents. Nada. Empty. Sorry, Bud. :bang:

bridgesoid

maninthemachine-

SCAMMER

asked for payment which I provided in good faith.. claims to have sold the item and that I would be reimbursed accordingly. It has been a month. I work for minimum wage for a sexual abuse survivors support organization.. sometimes I need to medicate to heal and stay strong. It was a lot of money to me and now I'm vapeless.

First time I've been ripped off by someone in the entheogenic community.. its sad to no longer automatically accord trust to plant peoples.

No integrity. I hope your OPSEC is up to snuff sunshine, some mistakes are more expensive than you'd think.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
maninthemachine-

SCAMMER

asked for payment which I provided in good faith.. claims to have sold the item and that I would be reimbursed accordingly. It has been a month. I work for minimum wage for a sexual abuse survivors support organization.. sometimes I need to medicate to heal and stay strong. It was a lot of money to me and now I'm vapeless.

First time I've been ripped off by someone in the entheogenic community.. its sad to no longer automatically accord trust to plant peoples.

No integrity. I hope your OPSEC is up to snuff sunshine, some mistakes are more expensive than you'd think.
I'm sorry for your loss, @bridgesoid. I did some digging and found out that @Maninthemachine is a repeat offender that has been banned several times before under different names. We do our best to catch people who return under new usernames, but VPNs can make it a real challenge for us to identify them every time.

He's banned now. Until he returns again... :disgust:

:peace:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Just a post here cause I sent a payment the 10 of april to @graydeh1 for his HighFive Sic nail, I asked to him if it was possible to order something on PV (and to add it to the package) and he was nice to reply yes. He even proceed to the order, told me he received it yet but since he's always delaying things and I'm still awaiting for him to go to the post office to procced shipping.

I don't want to bash him since he's maybe only getting some issues although it's up of one month since payment and I start to loose confidence on this guy.

My question is : How many time I have to start a dispute in Paypal if needed? I think I have 3 months to start a dispute after payment but i read it is 180 days elsewhere...?

Please @graydeh1 don't take any offense of my post here but I want you fasten things now!

Nice offer @stark1 , just a shame @bridgesoid didn't even replied to you!

graydeh1

REP for TRVP ATTY, Shellshock/Tectonic and more.
Company Rep
This guy is the worst to deal with he is not living up to his end, he wanted me to do him a favor and order something from planetvape which I did , no extra charge. And then I was to ship it to him ,in Europe This is the favor he asked of me.
And then when I asked him for a portion of the shipping fee (I was willing to ship within North America for free but he asked me this favor) he starts getting all rude and saying he's not going to pay for shipping. Now I'm stuck with the package from planetvape that I can't return even though there a business partner of mine, and he's threatening to do a PayPal dispute.

Really bad communication and even though I'm doing the favor he's threatening to dispute this,I never said I wouldn't ship his stuff I just want a portion of the money for the shipping fee to Europe. every transaction I've done in here has been very good with positive feedback this is the first person who is giving me trouble.

graydeh1

Company Rep
I am asking planetvape if they will return the items and then I can refund you. I will update here when they return my email to see how we can proceed.

Lets resolve this one way or the other, no hard feelings on my end.

Edit:
Since I am friends with the owner of planetvape he will return the items, but cant return the shipping charge, since all I did was waste my time on this, when I get the refund I will give all the money back less the planetvape shipping fee.

I will update this thread when I send the return in.

Last edited:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Ok, great... I mentionned you was nice with the deal with PV... yes I told you I was Ok to pay some more shipping fees if needed and yes I told you I wasn't hurry...

My concern is I payed you up than one month ago... usually peoples ship things a few days later... here I understand it took longer since I asked you a small PV order but not several weeks...

I sent you an pm to tell you my concerns a few days ago without reply and, to be honnest, I was afraid to lost my money.

In my previous message here I wasn't rude as well in all our private conversations, I was surprised when he told me there was an extra fee cause PV add a 5% fee after you ordered, he was true but I didn't realized that when I saw the listed prices... so he refunded me and I sent him again the correct amount of money (the 10 of april).

So, please, I wasn't rude at all and just exprimed I'm a bit worry cause I sent you payment up of one month ago, that's all. I didn't opened any dispute on Paypal .

I just want a portion of the money for the shipping fee to Europe

I already told you a week ago I was agree to pay something more for the international shipping fees, you didn't replied to me or asked for any money. so tell me how much in private, thanks.

No need to make a storm from a tiny wave, no need to be harsh, my previous post wasn't rude at all and let peoples to think it's not a big problem. You are not following this way now, please keep calm, I'm just worry...

graydeh1

Company Rep
I totally understand, it just became complicated, sorry if I was harsh, your a good guy.

See my update, planetvape can do a return. The major problem is dhl was asking for $100 to ship, that doesn't work for you or me.

If you want I can make 1 more attempt to go to dhl and see the cost. I was quoted $110 cad first time, maybe they made a mistake?

Last edited:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Thanks to be nicer, I was beginning to feel bad... and not nice too:lol:!

Did you tried the classic canadian post, by the past I had several deals with another canadian member and i received things from canadian post.

If things are turning bad (no decent shipping price) I offer to you to keep the money for my PV order and shipping since you can't return it, as well some more bucks for your work.

No problem, things are not always running smooth.

graydeh1

Company Rep
Your a good dude, my mistake I thought you wanted it through a fancy courier company, I'm a business partner of planet vape so he will return the stuff but let me try to do Canada Post , one last attempt to ship. If not I can return to planet vape. I will update tomorrow. Thanks and sorry for any misunderstanding.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, I'm sad cause I don't like to have to post in that thread... although I have an issue with @mephisto , here the short story:

I payed him through Paypal for an offer about a Lotus wpa+glass bowl+3 replacement heating plates+a j-hook for 190$+15$ for shipping, I payed the 15 of february using F&F to avoid seller have to pay fees. severals weeks after payment he told me to be unable to ship before next week cause he had a surgery recently. I replied to patiently wait but he didn't said why he doesn't shipped the items before the surgery, we was the 12 of March... 2 weeks later still nothing, no replies to my message despite I can see he is coming on the forum mostly everyday...

Yes, I agree I didn't made it right sending money F&F but I saw that guy since so much years here and he looks like a good dude offering a lot of free devices to the community and donations to our good friend @Vitolo ! As well he was very kind when I contacted him first... Now we are +40 days after payment, i know I have no ways to get my money back... without the help of this community, I believe you was a lot of peoples to deal with @mephisto and I wish you can push him to be honnest, I can't believe something like that happens! Without to forgot the price he asked wasn't kind at all despite he charged me only 15$ for international shipment, close of the retail price or even more expensive since he removed the j-hook from the deal, finally he didn't shipped anything to me!

Please FC, like I said you was a lot of peoples to deal with this guy, and I hope you will help me to push that guy to send my money back and you can expect to see the lotus for free in Classifieds (US only for sure) to get it for yourself...

Edit: I can't believe @mephisto posted here exactly for the same stuff he's doing with me... and for the same item!
https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/negative-feedback.4406/post-1424837
Hi man, are you trying to get your money back? Although I'm not the guy who had taken your money!

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
On a + positive note, I have bought some of @mephisto ’s $OLD items here and have gotten them
Without a hitch— at times with interesting added items at no additional cost.:cheers:

He is, in my book/experience, a top notch $eller. :2c: Not to mention, a good joe.;)

Best Wishes on your Recovery!

Last edited:
stark1,
Reactions: Bortz

mephisto

I guess you will have to wait and see if you receive the Lotus. You changed your mind, and asked for your money back, then you changed your mind again and said ship the Lotus. I just had surgery 2 weeks ago, and I have assured you that you could have a refund or a Lotus. Take a breath brother, I am not interested in stealing anything from anyone.

Top Bottom