• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Negative effects of vaping

MrSpicoli

Anyone else experience the following effects from vaping (smoking too)?

• Feeling of gas in the stomach. I get this almost every time. It's not just munchies. I get the longing urge to burp and do so several times. It's unconformable when trying to fall sleep if I plan on doing that. I don't swallow when I inhale. I've tried long tokes vs short bursts and neither make any difference.

• Depressing comedown. It's not the transition of high to not-high that's a downer but just the overall mental state. It happens every time. When the effects are starting to wear off, it's like it affects the chemical balance in my brain. I just feel kinda lousy, and compound that with the "gassy" feeling, it's not pleasant.

With that said, lately I have been doing edibles I make myself. The high is much smoother and well-rounded to me. I think I'm gonna stick with my capsules for awhile. Only downside is the time it takes to kick in.

Last edited:

GoldenBud

• Feeling of gas in the stomach. I get this almost every time. It's not just munchies. I get the longing urge to burp and do so several times. It's unconformable when trying to fall sleep if I plan on doing that. I don't swallow when I inhale. I've tried long tokes vs short bursts and neither make any difference.

• Depressing comedown. It's not the transition of high to not-high that's a downer but just the overall mental state. It happens every time. When the effects are starting to wear off, it's like it affects the chemical balance in my brain. I just feel kinda lousy, and compound that with the "gassy" feeling, it's not pleasant.

With that said, lately I have been doing edibles I make myself. The high is much smoother and well-rounded to me. I think I'm gonna stick with my capsules for awhile. Only downside is the time it takes to kick in.
eat more fibers, drink a lot of water, and take atleast 5 billion probiotics a day, they are actually communicating with the brain and help releasing seratonin and melatonin for sleep.... eat veggies/fruits it will be much better...your microbiome in the guts need fiber to help you by contacting the brain.... crazy stuff i know but it's true...
i can tell for sure that probiotics helped my mood... (brought from iHerb)

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Maybe you answered your own question. Is that really the only downside?

Haze Mister,
Reactions: Unibonger

Tellus

Human (H. sapiens x H. neanderthalensis)

I know you said that you’re not swallowing, but it still might be that your’e letting air pass through to the stomach. I remember years ago I had to relearn how to inhale, because I always was burping after a session when no one else was. Everyone is a bit different anatomically, or just something others do automatically. So I realised that I needed to close off the entrance to the oesophagus (had to look up that word). I can’t really explain right now, but I tense the muscles right at the top of my throat. This closes it off so that air doesn’t go down to my stomach. Might be worth trying to see if you can flex those muscles

This doesn’t sound very nice, has it always been like this when you use weed?

MrSpicoli

eat more fibers, drink a lot of water, and take atleast 5 billion probiotics a day, they are actually communicating with the brain and help releasing seratonin and melatonin for sleep.... eat veggies/fruits it will be much better...your microbiome in the guts need fiber to help you by contacting the brain.... crazy stuff i know but it's true...
i can tell for sure that probiotics helped my mood... (brought from iHerb)

Never tried probiotics outside of yogurt. Maybe I'll give it a shot. I do take a multivitamin every day and eat fruits.

MrSpicoli,
Reactions: GoldenBud

MrSpicoli

I know you said that you’re not swallowing, but it still might be that your’e letting air pass through to the stomach. I remember years ago I had to relearn how to inhale, because I always was burping after a session when no one else was. Everyone is a bit different anatomically, or just something others do automatically. So I realised that I needed to close off the entrance to the oesophagus (had to look up that word). I can’t really explain right now, but I tense the muscles right at the top of my throat. This closes it off so that air doesn’t go down to my stomach. Might be worth trying to see if you can flex those muscles

This doesn’t sound very nice, has it always been like this when you use weed?

Thanks for the tip. I'll try tightening my throat to see if that works. As for the comedown thing, yeah, it's always been like that.

MrSpicoli,
Reactions: Tellus

GoldenBud

the probiotics will help you sleep but also the thc+terpz may interferre sleeping so try avoiding weed 1 hour before sleep, it helps... but definately get probiotics because i think messing with the dopamine needs also more seratonin, and the microbiome in our guts 100% helps releasing more seratonin.... weed cause dopamine levels to rise....

GoldenBud,

Tellus

Human (H. sapiens x H. neanderthalensis)
Thanks for the tip. I'll try tightening my throat to see if that works. As for the comedown thing, yeah, it's always been like that.
It might take some practice!
The comedown thing, is it with all strains? Because I think I can relate a bit, I know some strains can leave me more drained afterwards than others.

Top Bottom