Need some information

Status
Not open for further replies.

flowkey

Whats up guys, been smoking for about 2 years. Attending college down in south fl.
Just signed up on here cause i had some questions about vaporizers

I have a vape ape with glass globe and i use it pretty much everyday for the last 3 months.I usually pack a bowl of shatter.
i got a vaporizer cause i thought it would be "healthier" in way... but is it really? is it worse?

If I'm smoking herb its usually in a j. Im 19 and i don't want to mess up my lungs for the future.

flowkey,

Jahannum

(。´∀`)ノ
As a long term(ex-smoker) I can say that "to me" I have found vaporization to give me all the benefits of smoking cannabis(plus some extras), while eliminating the undesirables. There is no loss of sense of taste or smell, you do not have a nasty taste in your mouth, exercise comes alot easier(as does breathing), do not smell like a smoker, my throat is not raw the next day, does not stain my teeth, and you conserve your usage.

Could go into lots of other benefits(to me), but kept it short and relating to health. Keep in mind this is all subjective as to how vaporization has affected me.

flowkey

As a long term(ex-smoker) I can say that "to me" I have found vaporization to give me all the benefits of smoking cannabis(plus some extras), while eliminating the undesirables. There is no loss of sense of taste or smell, you do not have a nasty taste in your mouth, exercise comes alot easier(as does breathing), do not smell like a smoker, my throat is not raw the next day, does not stain my teeth, and you conserve your usage.

Could go into lots of other benefits(to me), but kept it short and relating to health. Keep in mind this is all subjective as to how vaporization has affected me.

I don't mean vaporizing as in with herb though, like the pax. but more with concentrates like shatter or crumble.

flowkey,

Rusty778

Getting Lost
I don't mean vaporizing as in with herb though, like the pax. but more with concentrates like shatter or crumble.
What exactly do you mean then? If you take that same concentrate and use a nail instead of a vape you're doing effectively the same thing.
Vaporizing is the application of heat to boil off essential oils into an inhaleable form. Both will be equally "healthy" if done properly, in regards to both flowers and concentrates.

Rusty778,

flowkey

What exactly do you mean then? If you take that same concentrate and use a nail instead of a vape you're doing effectively the same thing.
Vaporizing is the application of heat to boil off essential oils into an inhaleable form. Both will be equally "healthy" if done properly, in regards to both flowers and concentrates.
'oh okay thanks, i just want to make sure my lungs don't get so f upped from dabs...

flowkey,

Rusty778

Getting Lost
I mean bare in mind that you're still inhaling heated oil into your lungs. It's why many here opt for water filtration, but regardless way better than combustion :peace:

Rusty778,
Reactions: Seren
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom