Need recommendations for a first dry herb vape for daily user

Blargedy

Hi everyone! Love the site! I am shopping around for my first vape. I have been lurking on several sites for a while and narrowed down the things most important to me. I am looking for some recommendations for a daily use vape that is portable, uses convection (or hybrid), allows me to use dosing capsules of some sort for convenience, and has on demand mode since I mostly micro dose. Trying to stay under $150 USD if possible, the cheaper the better. I have been looking at the;
  • XMAX V3 Pro
  • Xlux Roffu
I would love any suggestions, questions, or comments to help me narrow down my choice! Thanks!

Last edited:
Blargedy,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Welcome to FC! Yes you are on the right path and just need to decide which of these is more appealing to you based on their threads I guess? Both should fill the need well but they are a bit different nevertheless

Zipford

Hi everyone! Love the site! I am shopping around for my first vape. I have been lurking on several sites for a while and narrowed down the things most important to me. I am looking for some recommendations for a daily use vape that is portable, uses convection (or hybrid), allows me to use dosing capsules of some sort for convenience, and has on demand mode since I mostly micro dose. Trying to stay under $150 USD if possible, the cheaper the better. I have been looking at the;
  • XMAX V3 Pro
  • Xlux Roffu
I would love any suggestions, questions, or comments to help me narrow down my choice! Thanks!
The XMAX V3 seems like a good choice, and I have enjoyed mine. I think the glass stem mouthpiece may give better flavor over the original stock mouthpiece -- it seems like it is sold in different configurations and I haven't kept up with the changes. But it is a solid choice.

I can't speak to the Roffu.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
The XMAX V3 seems like a good choice, and I have enjoyed mine. I think the glass stem mouthpiece may give better flavor over the original stock mouthpiece -- it seems like it is sold in different configurations and I haven't kept up with the changes. But it is a solid choice.

I can't speak to the Roffu.
Totally agree.

In my opinion, anyone buying the Xmax v3 pro today should get the PoTV version because it fits more accessory glass stems and it is a bit cheaper.

I think Roffu sounds nice, but I don't have one.

Top Bottom