need recommendation, stempod si or a potv one $120 budget

a few years ago i bought a boundless cf to vape cannabis {sour diesel} for discreet vaping in public. i even bought the ELB bucket screen ,wasnt impressed with it. i bought a vapcap M due to the hype, wasn't impressed either. I quit using sour diesel and recently started using cbd. i took my old CF and modded a aspire nautilus mouthpiece on it. it was alot better than that plastic crap it came with. the cf to me is more of a session vape. i usually have to do like 3-4 sessions to get all the vapor out of it. for some reason, instead of vaping, i get a better experience using a bong {best} or rolling it with a cigar wrap. i enjoy the boundless cf when im web browsing , dont know if the potv one would be an upgrade to the boundless cf i already have. i dont like too much draw resistance.
i want something for when im in a rush or driving. 6 minutes max.

im looking for something that does quicker extractions. so far ive narrowed it down to either a potv one or a stempod si {already have a bunch of box mods} . i dont have a potv one but it looks similar to my CF mod. should i get one of these for vaping ?
ive been doing some reading on this site but couldnt find any direct comparisons of the potv one and boundless cf .

Last edited:
towncarblue,
Reactions: arb

GoldenBud

the default size of the Stempod si's heater is like 3-4x than the ONE's heating element. plus 18650 batteries can bring much more power in much less time.. go with the Si.. much powerful

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
i want something for when im in a rush or driving. 6 minutes max.

No comment on the vapes in question, but you really shouldn’t be using while you’re on the road. While I don’t have any skin in the game when it’s just your life at risk (though I’d prefer you be safe) I do have to share the road with you.

Inb4 “but I drive good/better high!” Yeah man, no drunk driver had ever come to similar conclusions while under the influence.

its for cbd. i quit smoking sour diesel a few years ago. it was due to my employer doing random drug tests.
sometimes i get that itch though, the cbd does just enough
reread the second line of my topic

Last edited:
towncarblue,

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
its for cbd. i quit smoking sour diesel a few years ago. it was due to my employer doing random drug tests.
sometimes i get that itch though, the cbd does just enough
reread the second line of my topic
The fourth sentence of your post is not the “second line of [your topic]” which kind of proves my point regardless of that one study on Reddit that I’m sure someone is going to link to. This would be akin to me saying that it’s groovy if I take muscle relaxers before hitting the road.

gordontreeman,
  • Haha

Easywider

Simple is the way
To stay on topic...:zzz:

You wanted to know what one will extract faster? 100% the stempod will extract faster than a Fury 2/POTV 1

Stempod you could use on-demand similar to how you would with an ecig.
POTV One has a 5min(i think) session timmer.

What kind of internal battery mods do you have?
If the max wattage is 75w or higher and you can set a custom TRC value then they should work fine.

I'm sure there are some other quick extractors in similar price range. VLeaf Go comes to mind

Last edited:
Easywider,

GoldenBud

The default Si comes with Kantal coils, hence there's no TC option, need to add to cart some SS316 Coils for TCR around 140-160 value I think? if he still have them in stock

davidtb

Have you looked into the Zeus Arc? GT's sweet, but the non-GT is probably fine too. consumable parts are interchangeable too
Pro: Convection on demand, The most discreet, high quality German design (tho Chinese produced) parts available.
Con: I only found it reasonably priced in Canada (about $200US) they use a unique screen, not terribly cheap considering it's $17 to ship anything from vendor to US. enough chat. Here's a link, look up some YouTube vids.
https://zeusarsenal.com/zeus-arc-gt.html

davidtb,
i already purchased a stempod si and some Clapton coils. im gonna go back and forth between tcr and wattage and try to find my sweet spot.
that zeus arc looks ok , but i dont think i will like that small inhale hole {and at around $220 its a financial risk}. i mainly bought the si due to the adjustable air hole and diameter of the glass stem. i have a modded CF and i had to hack the mouthpiece just to inhale without getting a headache.

also ive been interested in either a arizer air or cfv 2.0 or VLeaf Go style vaporizer but i dont yet have the info on draw resistance. i would like to buy another battery portable vape while the 420 sale is going on . my CF is very old . i was looking at a cfx but damn they sold out quick, i thought the cfx was not that well in demand

Last edited:

davidtb

i already purchased a stempod si and some Clapton coils.
If you're doing dry herb, stock coils are fine, don't wanna go combusting.
Stempod is very nice, I use an Geek Vape Aegis X with the "SI" a bit of overkill I'll admit (prone to overkill)
Stempod is having a sale, and you can pick up some spare parts at the lowest price I've seen in a while.
may wanna jump before dry-herb apparatuses are outlawed.
NYS just legalized rec-cannabis, so in 5~6 years?

davidtb,
i went ahead and ordered a potv one. with the 420 discount and some code i found around here , it was a good deal

towncarblue,
yes i did. thats where i bought the potv one from. the 420 sale and the onefc15 code dropped it
to $67.32 before tax. i then used the $10 gift card and bought the dosing capsules for it.

towncarblue,
just got my potv one , I am very satisfied with it. the low draw restriction is a godsend {too many headaches using the CF}.
i like this thing so much, and the fact i got it at discount is even sweeter. i honestly prefer the compact mouthpiece instead of the glass
stem. im now interested in the new healthy rips rogue coming out next month. On the website it states it has a 13mm chamber compared to the 11mm chamber.
how much more bud can you put in a 13mm vs a 11mm bowl?

arb

Semi shaved ape
got the stempod si a few days ago. wow , this thing hits like a bong. thick vapor .
havent had time playing with the potv one { wife loves it , took it from me}
My wife likes to gank my toys sometimes........good reason to buy in pairs.
😁

arb,
Top Bottom