Need help plz

Greenleaf88

Hi everyone hope your all having a good day.long time Vapor but never purchased a ball vape or injector/diffuser style vape regrettably always did never got around to it.

You can c where this is going I’m going to purchase a ball vape but right now I’m really confused tried to read thru the ball vape thread got a pretty good idea on which ones r the good ones but I have questions.

I’ve seen the wireless ball vape setups which really intrigue me. The cannabis hardware zeal if I wasn’t in Canada and wouldn’t be like 1200 dollars i wouldn’t be here. That’s not even including customs.

My question is the Terp ready is it worth it over a wired b1 setup that’s my struggle terp ready or terp hammer I’m not sure the name but will it last years like I know the cannabis hardware will.

I don’t mind b1 with customs it’s affordable but it’s attractive the wireless.

Edit: I looked in to the omega I believe not a big fan of the heating system how it flimsy a little I prefer a solid setup no worries I’m clumsy

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
So I was sort of in a similar boat as you so to speak.

I tried reading the ball vape comparison thread and was still unsure. I also worry about the exposed heating coils and the chords and what not. For me, because I have a hyperactive stepdaughter and two pups that constantly are running around.

So.. for me, I've decided on the couch log. It's a log vape with balls in it. Or a ball vape masquerading as a log. Either way, I'd say check it out. It can be removed from its power chord for a "wireless" hit.
Anyway, here's the thread, it's long but a good read if any of what I've described sounds good to you:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I've had regular and deep-dish 710Coils coils and budget controller for a few years and got an Old Head Terp Ready system last summer on sale and I'm having a lot of fun playing around with it... is it perfect for everything? I guess I'd say "no", but it's close, and I can still see it being quite serviceable as is for many years to come... probably def a lil bit over-priced even on sale, but find something like it...

What would you like to know? I've never used a CH device...

Edit: will it chug down the flower...? You betcha! The thing's a total weed pig, but you don't have to, it does fine with smaller amounts too.

Last edited:

hoptimum

Hi everyone hope your all having a good day.long time Vapor but never purchased a ball vape or injector/diffuser style vape regrettably always did never got around to it.

You can c where this is going I’m going to purchase a ball vape but right now I’m really confused tried to read thru the ball vape thread got a pretty good idea on which ones r the good ones but I have questions.

I’ve seen the wireless ball vape setups which really intrigue me. The cannabis hardware zeal if I wasn’t in Canada and wouldn’t be like 1200 dollars i wouldn’t be here. That’s not even including customs.

My question is the Terp ready is it worth it over a wired b1 setup that’s my struggle terp ready or terp hammer I’m not sure the name but will it last years like I know the cannabis hardware will.

I don’t mind b1 with customs it’s affordable but it’s attractive the wireless.

Edit: I looked in to the omega I believe not a big fan of the heating system how it flimsy a little I prefer a solid setup no worries I’m clumsy

visit VGoodiez. They have a lot of very good options available and will help you sort out exactly what you’re looking for. Their customer service is outstanding, and they‘ve never steered me wrong.

sickmanfraud

I have to agree with the folks who said to look at the couch log.

Couch log is my first and only "log". At the same time, it is a ball vape.

I can only tell you my experience. I received my Couch Log, bought off the classifieds about 6 weeks ago. In that time I have not touched my beloved Tinymihgt2s and 2 weeks ago a B-zero also bought off the classifieds arrived and I have not even plugged it in.

The Couch Log is not what comes to mind when hearing "log". The CL can crush a bowl in 1 rip if you want or turn it down and sip. Your choice. Check out a few video reviews (I recommend the 420vapezone and the tabletop bong reviews) before you dismiss the Couch log.

I don't know why or how, but I hardly cough when using the CL, ymmv.

sickmanfraud,
Reactions: lluther

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Man, I just love being cord-free when hitting... and the whole true dual use thing just sends the OH Terp Ready system over-the-top for me!

Reliable, consistent, repeatable etc w/plenty of power to spare.... LOVE IT!

sickmanfraud

Man, I just love being cord-free when hitting... and the whole true dual use thing just sends the OH Terp Ready system over-the-top for me!

Reliable, consistent, repeatable etc w/plenty of power to spare.... LOVE IT!

Do you think it is worth it for someone who has no access to concentrates?

sickmanfraud,
Reactions: Bologna

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Do you think it is worth it for someone who has no access to concentrates?
Great question! I'd say the system is somewhat reliant on concentrate use for it to be worth it, for sure.... like, I def wouldn't spend all that for just the hammer. I dig the flexibility.

Hippie

There's not many wireless ballers to choose from ..
For 25mm heads like the CH Mary and Jane, Terpready, Tiodw pro there's
Zenleaf whisper (without the PID)
Zenleaf Nova (with the PID built in)
Oldhead DabReady (with the PID built in)
Gooseneck wire coil and/or clamps to DiY your own (I would also pick up a heat guard too)

Or for 20mm heads like the Omega and the Tiodw pro mini there's
Cloud connoisseur's 3D printed enclosure (altho you could probably put your own 25mm coil in there)
Or DiY

Top Bottom