need help picking a new vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

as

so my vape collection so far is just my solo and a vapo bowl now im looking for a home unit i dont vape on the go often and the solo is just not up to it as a home unit for me and the vapo-bowls good but dont like useing the lighter. my list of needs would be in order.

1. price, i cant go over £150
2. fat hits
3.would like to be abel to get as close to combustion as possabel
4. can be used with water tools
5.fast heat up time
6. would prefer to buy in the uk

so with that at mind im thinking of da Buddha, extreme q and i like what i hear about the e-nano but would have to order it in. i do like the extreme q but whats the real max temp as iv read its 30-50 degree less then what it says. da buddha seams like a quality vape but then im not shore if i will want bags or just the whip.

thanks for the help in advanced as i no your all helpful

as,

smokie

so my vape collection so far is just my solo and a vapo bowl now im looking for a home unit i dont vape on the go often and the solo is just not up to it as a home unit for me and the vapo-bowls good but dont like useing the lighter. my list of needs would be in order.

1. price, i cant go over £150
2. fat hits
3.would like to be abel to get as close to combustion as possabel
4. can be used with water tools
5.fast heat up time
6. would prefer to buy in the uk

so with that at mind im thinking of da Buddha, extreme q and i like what i hear about the e-nano but would have to order it in. i do like the extreme q but whats the real max temp as iv read its 30-50 degree less then what it says. da buddha seams like a quality vape but then im not shore if i will want bags or just the whip.

thanks for the help in advanced as i no your all helpful

this is only my opinion not necessarily fact but I think solo hits as hard as eq. I would look at da Buddha or ssv.

smokie,

as

yer i have heard that a few times thats what makes puts me off

as,

thesoloman

I started off vaporizing with an Eq my particular unit maxed out at 260c . I now only use solo's and i even traded my old Eq for my buddies solo, he loves it even tho its old and seen better days lol. :rofl:
Maybe instead of another home unit you could get a power-adpter for your solo and a PVHES stem or Gong?
One thing i didn't like bout my Eq was the PVC whip tubbing it came with, Im pretty sure mine got way to hot and probably off-gassed a bit into my vapor stream:doh::puke:

thesoloman,
Reactions: al bundy

as

the slos a grate vape and all that but not got the power i need imo and im waiting for a uk vape shop tp get the pvhes gong in but a home unit is what i need i think

as,

clouded vision

I would say any of the 3 7th floor models would be a good choice, they are all heavy hitters. I would definitely give the LSV some consideration because you said you wanted to use a water path. The LSV is basically the same thing as the DBV but I think it's better for water and I like the all glass vapor path as well.

clouded vision,

hoptimum

Vapolution or Herbal aire would be good options. Flash vape can deliver some nice hits. But IMO, the DBV might give you the most range as far as temperature is concerned.

hoptimum,
Reactions: al bundy

as

Atm its looking like a dbv looked at the herbal aire but it only gose to 200 and thats a bit low for me dam wish i could get a lsv not ordaring till end of the mouth any way so i can try to get the extra up unless anyone can tell me whire i can get a lsv for under 150 pounds in uk

as,

weedemon

enthusiast
easy answer my friend a DVB/LSV/SSV from 7th floor will be just the ticket.

bags are great for noobs, and if you are feeling lazy, but the crinkle of the bag annoys me, and I much prefer that of a concentrated hoot instead. bag is more a novelty for me than something i'd use every day.

weedemon,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom