Need help identifying a bubbler

LongDraw

yep, same one i got about 1 - 2 years back as well, very nice piece. wish it was a bit thicker glass and such though

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I grabbed one of these recently just before Black Friday (think I got 15% off).... It's not my favorite wax rig (as the name implies) atm, but I absolutely LOVE it for a Ti tipped @DDave's water wand... though the reclaim (the light brown waxy fluffy stuff, not the thick darker stuff all that much) builds up quickly, it's also super easy to clean quickly and it only takes a couple of tablespoons of water... Best thing is sitting waaay back with it cuz you can tip it in almost any direction close to 90° degrees and still hit it and get some water filtration w/o it spilling... perfect for laying back in the sofa or for in bed with a VC, imo.

Bologna,

JEMSKU

@SixStringToker a "website watcher"?. I have been wanting a bong for 3 years but never seen it in stock.
Must be pretty special for you to be looking at it for 3 years, usually if I find something that's not available I search like mad and then I forget about it after a few months. May I ask what bong?

Top Bottom