Need help deciding

stijnmr

I currently own the tinymight and the puffco peak.
I'm a very outdoorsy person (Hiking, rockclimbing, snowboarding) and i'm looking to add a new vape to the collection for my upcoming birthday.
I would prefer something that is sturdy, but also preserves flavor. Cost isn't really too much of an issue, i'm usually more a fan of artisan vapes.

I have owned a Bowle before and am definitely leaning back to purchasing one again since the flavor it produced was simply amazing. Thinking that without the cup it is pretty portable.

However I have also read great things about the Hopper IO (when it works) and some other vapes.
So far my list i'm considering includes Bowle, Hopper IO, Davinci IQC & Pax 2.
Wanted to see to get some thoughts and input and see if there is maybe an artisan or main stream vape I missed and didn't consider.
Any input is welcome.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Check out xmxax v3pro aka katalyzer vap, new but seems promising for this use... Could even get two! maybe IQ +IO too

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: stijnmr

stijnmr

Check out xmxax v3pro aka katalyzer vap, new but seems promising for this use... Could even get two! maybe IQ +IO too
Thanks! I wasn't sure if the Xmax v3pro was available in the US yet. Have you had a chance to try it? And if so , what are your thoughts?

stijnmr,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thanks! I wasn't sure if the Xmax v3pro was available in the US yet. Have you had a chance to try it? And if so , what are your thoughts?

Unfortunately not yet, and it seems there are some avenues to get it but yeah not easily in US though soooo

Shit Snacks,

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Honestly you are better off using carts and a vape pen for hiking if you are cool with that.

when I had my TinyMight it took it hiking and kayaking so it can take some abuse but it’s a lot of hassle taking all the gear and messing around with flower especially if it’s windy on the trails.

stijnmr

Honestly you are better off using carts and a vape pen for hiking if you are cool with that.

when I had my TinyMight it took it hiking and kayaking so it can take some abuse but it’s a lot of hassle taking all the gear and messing around with flower especially if it’s windy on the trails.
Yeah I have a Yocan Uni pro and carts already that I use frequently, I just feel like i'm missing a lot of flavor there.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
A Firewood7 maybe? Not the most rugged and you'll have to fuck with batteries but the hits are great and it carries well.

For a real beater you could try a Vleaf Go. Really too hot to be of use natively but quick, convection extraction if you can tolerate even just the green light low setting.

If the v3pro hits as hard or as quickly as the Go it'll be a no brainer. The Go's problems are practically nonexistent cooling, poor battery life and only three preset temps. The v3pro addresses all those cons but early reports make it sound like it's slower to extract and more of a sipper maybe?

You should probably just get a Firewood7. The retractable stem is surprisingly effective and you won't find anything so slim in the pocket that hits as well.

Top Bottom