Need Dimensions of Log Vape Center Heater Tube

Status
Not open for further replies.

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
in the middle of every log vape is a metal tube, I need the wall thickness and diameter, please.

Alternately, if you make these and would be willing to sell this part, please let me know.

I have wood, resistor and power plug already assembled, but my heater won't get hot enough and I believe it's because the wall thickness is too thick.
di-Z00T.jpg

(heater in picture from an very old Eterra, and does not get hot enough, so I don't trust it's dimensions)

Tom doesn't sell parts, already tried.

Thanks,

VWFringe,

Nycdeisel

:o :uhoh:

What happened to your PD? eterra? is that even yours?

sorry I cant actually contribute, I just cringed seeing what looks to be burns.

Nycdeisel,

lwien

deisel, it's an Eterra, not a PD.

Fringe, when you said that it doesn't get hot enough, it sure looks like it got MORE than hot enough at one time, eh? How did that happen? Looks like someone took a bite out of it.

lwien,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
just imperfections in the wood, i picked it up a year ago on the cheap (just a reject piece of wood that I find purdee)...there is a soft vein on the other side i can get my fingernail into, that wouldn't cause it to lose heat would it? in that one narrow vein 3/8" wide it feels like cork,

the heater from the Eterra should have worked with a new resistor, maybe it's the wood after all, but i still need to make a heater and the tubing i used for the center was too thick.

VWFringe,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom