Nautilus Sherlock Dry Herb Vaporizer 3x Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Hello Everyone!

Cipher is an innovative Silicon Valley based company committed to the design and manufacture of creative and unique products that enhance the modern active cannabis lifestyle. We’re excited to announce a 3 winner giveaway to celebrate the launch of our 2nd generation Nautilus Sherlock-style vaporizer, now offering a Churchwarden stem kit, refillable dosing pods, and a new color way called Sunset Fusion. All of these will be available for you to win in the following contest!

Za9NrKso8yiTQad1kUgac3_OrG72M2ARuvEOBm9YwDFxFfyVeTawqlfoMKTnQtlBWZ9SkxzClrrQ4jvgFY_xx40g-fyoq2X-nybpasDpjNR4V1jSt4vz6ccwt-bBqoryqHUEvLiTtXpUZtfmtBzt70A

Contest Rules:
  1. Comment your favorite cannabis strain.
  2. One Entry per Person.
  3. Contest is open to everyone worldwide
  4. Three winners will be randomly chosen from the comments.
Contest starts as soon as this post is live in the forum and ends the last Friday of the month, December 29th, at 11:59pm (PST).

Giveaway Packages: 3 winners
  1. 1 Sunset Fusion Nautilus + Churchwarden Stem Kit + Pods
  2. 1 Sunset Fusion Nautilus + Churchwarden Stem Kit
  3. 1 Sunset Fusion Nautilus + Pods
Check out our videos here:

“Contest starts as soon as this post is live in the forum and ends the last Friday of the month, December 29th, at 11:59pm (PST).”

badbee

This contest ended last Friday, and people are still entering, and no winner announced?

@Cipher what’s the story?
These are working people who don't want to work on the holiday weekend. Can you blame them? We should assume next business day after the closing of the contest, it's only reasonable.

On the other hand, I want my damn pipe ;) I'll look like a hipster doofus, and I don't care.

Robert-in-YEG

Hello Everyone!

Cipher is an innovative Silicon Valley based company committed to the design and manufacture of creative and unique products that enhance the modern active cannabis lifestyle. We’re excited to announce a 3 winner giveaway to celebrate the launch of our 2nd generation Nautilus Sherlock-style vaporizer, now offering a Churchwarden stem kit, refillable dosing pods, and a new color way called Sunset Fusion. All of these will be available for you to win in the following contest!

Za9NrKso8yiTQad1kUgac3_OrG72M2ARuvEOBm9YwDFxFfyVeTawqlfoMKTnQtlBWZ9SkxzClrrQ4jvgFY_xx40g-fyoq2X-nybpasDpjNR4V1jSt4vz6ccwt-bBqoryqHUEvLiTtXpUZtfmtBzt70A

Contest Rules:
  1. Comment your favorite cannabis strain.
  2. One Entry per Person.
  3. Contest is open to everyone worldwide
  4. Three winners will be randomly chosen from the comments.
Contest starts as soon as this post is live in the forum and ends the last Friday of the month, December 29th, at 11:59pm (PST).

Giveaway Packages: 3 winners
  1. 1 Sunset Fusion Nautilus + Churchwarden Stem Kit + Pods
  2. 1 Sunset Fusion Nautilus + Churchwarden Stem Kit
  3. 1 Sunset Fusion Nautilus + Pods
Check out our videos here:
Tiger Cake

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I've recieved the following from @Cipher:

Sorry about the late reply, unfortunately had something come up over the weekend that made me unavailable.

The contest winners are as follows:

DocNicksche

Prize #1

Tellus

lapis

We greatly appreciate everyones participation and patience, we look forward to doing more contests for you in the near future! Happy Holidays to everyone here and the Fuckcombustion team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom