Natural, Single or No Perc - Straight tube?

Photonic

Lesser-Known Lurker
Last edited:

mistergyro

thanks for the recs! i am specifically look for nothing in the path.

big fan of herborizer - hence the post but unfortunately these are sold out and even if they had them in stock, it's way too expensive to ship to the US (120 euros) from France.

i've been looking all over the webs and i can't find anything like it but it's so dam simple. anyone know a cheap glass blower who would do this? oh and i should have specified within the USA. thank you!

Lighthanded

thanks for the recs! i am specifically look for nothing in the path.

big fan of herborizer - hence the post but unfortunately these are sold out and even if they had them in stock, it's way too expensive to ship to the US (120 euros) from France.

i've been looking all over the webs and i can't find anything like it but it's so dam simple. anyone know a cheap glass blower who would do this? oh and i should have specified within the USA. thank you!

If you dont mind the price (-30% off promo currently) & waiting 6 months or so, It does have their splash guard but im sure that since its made to order you could request a simple tube. Back when i was searching for something similar i ended up just grabbing a beaker and a straight tube and using open downstems.

EDIT: just noticed this pop up on their site so i figure its the same just without the honeycomb. Give you an idea of what it looks like.

Seems like a pretty simple piece to blow if you have the tubing and a premade joint, surely you could find someone to make one relatively cheap.

Last edited:

Hippie

Or a steamroller, or a couch potato or tater tot
which would work the same way but at a different angle

Edit:
And you can always add an angled (or straight) dropdown to any of the pieces mentioned so far

Last edited:
Hippie,
Reactions: Bologna

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Isn't this just any downstem style waterpipe without the downstem? The original design you linked is basically an inline perc straight without the perc, but if you just want a large chamber for running dry then many designs fit your need once you remove the downstem.

Not quite, downstem usually means it is a 45° angle bong, or dewar bubbler, not sure I've seen any with a removable downstem and right angle joint connection...?

Oh yeah I've never seen anything else like that without the perc, in a right angle big bong tube like that... GooRoo could do it and so could FireWithinGlass or Texas Hot Glass or probably Ashme or others...

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Here's one:

Also, Nameless Glass on IG is really into natural percs lately... I'm sure he'd gladly make exactly what you're looking for at very reasonable cost... Good luck!

olysh pops

I'm a fan of Herborizer too, but they don't offer a tube with no writing on the glass, so a few years ago I found a a device whose shape is similar to that of the Herborizer on dhgate and I'm happy with it. There is a perc and the dimples are located a little higher on the tube than the original. Shipping to the USA is free. Maybe it'll work for you?

Bong 6mm thick 18 inches

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I was just perusing the Zob site and noticed this, too... it's not exact, but the stemless perc looks to be fairly simple with less diffusion than the often seen gridded inline(s)...?:
It has the ice pinch the other one doesn't have or the large can base and if you don't want deal finding someone on IG etc, seeing as these appear to be made to order within a few weeks, you might want to get a quote from them to make one without a perc?

Honestly tho, I can't really imagine Nameless charging a whole lot more and you'll get exactly what you want and he seems like a decent enough dude to boot... you could probably get one even better than the Herbo... like with a screw cap, single, curved intake stem tube positioned for your needs and maybe even a threaded/capable mouthpiece...??

Oh, and the other one I posted is like $50 less on the Zob site... (I'm not a huge Brothers fan)

MoltenTiger

I found this looking for "natty perc tube" on google and thought the size and shape would be better for vaping - 8" tall, bent MP.

scientific-natty-perc-bubbler-smokin-js-6_2400x2400.jpg

Can't vouch for the site, but looks a good option and decent value

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I mean "maybe"...? I think either of those TAG pieces I posted blows the Herbo totally outta the water! MUCH cheaper and 9mm with a single curved intake tube...? I'm starting to think I even need one (or both...for protection :whoa:) now, crikey!

Hopefully @mistergyro logs in by tomorrow anyway (like last weekend) if and before they're gone... seems like a slam-dunk to me, honestly... :D:brow::nod::peace:

Bologna,
Reactions: Photonic
Top Bottom