MZ Review

YoungethKinsaul

I've had my MZ for awhile now, an I gotta say I love it. I don't have any other vapes to compare to though.

Pros:
-Looks Great, an very stealthy.
-Extras oil diffuser, oil, wood wax(makes the MZ smell delicious) also got an extra stem for bein a member of FC, also got an extra one instead of car adapter.
-Very efficient, I get way higher.
-Easy, just suck it up like a straw pack it an then blow out.
-Great customer service that responds fast an can answer all your questions.
-Handmade
-You can leave it on all day
-Feels great in your hands, especially when its cold.

Cons:
-Warranty only 90 days.
-Brass(I'm not to concerned about it at these temps)

Other Thoughts:
-I'd get a 13.5 volt transformer with it if you bought one, much better IMO.
-Small bowl could be a pro or con depending on the person, I like it.
-I'd definitely consider a Woodeez if I were to buy one now, I'd just wait for a few more reviews.(They have different woods an a better 1 year warranty, and no brass.)
Or this new kit the purple days is supposed to coming out with.
-You can also get a LED on the front if you want.

I'm 100% satisfied though it works great, an i'd reccomend it to anyone.
Worth every penny to me.

http://www.marijuana.com/vaporizers/135973-myrtlezap-review.html#post1223565
Links to pics here.

YoungethKinsaul,

Cr8z13

I've had mine for a few weeks now and I'm very pleased as well. Regarding the warranty, I've read that Rick will pretty much take care of you if something happens beyond 90 days.

Cr8z13,

aero18

vaporist
That's not a MZ (myrtlezap). That's an aromazap which is made out of a softwood. What wood exactly is it?

aero18,

YoungethKinsaul

aero18 said:
That's not a MZ (myrtlezap). That's an aromazap which is made out of a softwood. What wood exactly is it?
Well unless Rick made a mistake it's Myrtle wood an its a MyrtleZap.

Are you sure it's not a MZ, I'd hate to have to send it back or something.

YoungethKinsaul,

Rick

Zapman
It is a MyrtleZap, made of Myrtle wood.
Thanks for the review YoungethKinsaul.
Anybody who we have sold to and needed "Warranty" work, whether 90 days or much much longer is very happy with us. We like to make things better if anything goes wrong for whatever reason, except trying to take it apart of course.
There will be some changes soon in Zapville. I have said it before and little has happened but I have a different feeling this time. One of those changes will be an "official" one year warranty to make some folks feel better. Nothing will change though as we have always gone well beyond our stated 90 day warranty period to make things better for our customers.

All Zaps are round now, whether softwood(Western Hemlock) or Myrtle wood.

edited for round\

Rick,

karazi

Woohoo then that means that my two square softwoods are "vintage!!!" I bet it'll sell on ebay for buckloads :D

karazi,

aero18

vaporist
Wow, there's certainly a variation between myrtle woods then. Looked really different than the other pictures of MZ's!

Sorry about that!

aero18,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I know this thread is in the wrong spot but.........

MUCH variation Aero. I have a Myrtlewood Billy Bowl (with another in the works), a myrtlewood "break up" tray, and a Myrtlewood MZ. All very different. I think the MZ is the coolest looking. Check the pic's under vapor lounge Krazy's MZ vs. PD Thread. I have no idea how to post links. Mine is a beauty, although it is primarily used with a little bit of soy candle wax as a defuser, and I have not vaped out of it in the last two weeks or so.

PS. I love Myrtlewood.

IAmKrazy2,
Top Bottom