My trip to NorCal: pleasure & work can be associated!

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
So I just came back from a 2 weeks trip to the Bay Area and NorCal with my wife. I had the opportunity to mix both pleasure & work (vapor) during my stay and weather was exceptional!
First of all, a friendly big up to my buddy DubCRider, as we stayed at his place in SF. We have visited all the SF touristic spots, and part of NorCal (Yosemite, Lake Tahoe, Napa Valley, Point Reyes National Seashore…) after renting a convertible Mustang (American engine nice riding sensations!!!!).
On the working side:
I had the chance to meet with the whole Omicron team at the Deep Green Festival. I have been rocking my Persei for the whole stay: EXTREMELY EFFICIENT tool (I will do a full review soon). I have seen the future products and I'm very impressed by the R&D! Thx to G. & G. and the team for their time and availability!
We also had the chance to visit Thermo-Essence facilities and meet with the top management. I have also tried their whole range of products and must say there is a lot of GOOD things going on over there too: the constructive competition between those 2 companies will bring several satisfactory solutions in terms of portable vapes, for us average consumers! I will also do an in depth review on the TV thread once I have tested all the products! Same here: THX to N. and N. ;-) for their time and availability!
I also have a full Atmos Raw kit, kindly sent by Atmos for reviewing. Therefore you can expect from me a full comparison of the different pen style vapes out there!
I also met with SM form VapeXhale and we had an interesting debate on the Pro's and Con's of the Cloud! Nice meeting you, S.!
I was supposed to meet with D., Underdog's pack master…but that ment a pretty big detour and I was a little short on time… It's a pitty as I would have love to meet with you, D. …
On the "head" side, I sampled all the NorCal goodies almost as an MMJ card holder ;-) : Crazy Dog, Barney's Farm LSD, OG Kush, Platinium cookies, multiple CO2 extracts, Purple Frost, Cali Mist and a bunch of edibles (stripes, cookies, brownies, sweets and pancakes). Everything was awesome except the Crazy Dog wich was a little to moist IMHO.
To make it short: it was an awesome trip and it only confirmed how nice it is to live down there and that I will be back for my next visit as NorCal addiction is a strong illness!
Last but not least: my new SYN oil rig arrived in prestine conditions... (will post pix of the beauty in the glass thread very soon).

FLskwat,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I think Dave's place would have been my first stop, but I still envy you nevertheless. Sounds like a great trip man! I'm saving up for something similar together with a friend of mine, but we have aprox 7 more years to go before his kids are big enough to leave behind for a few months.

Got pictures?

GoGlass

Hi Flskwat, i am impatient to read your reviews !

Have you tested the new TV Evolution ?!! And the Universe Adapter ? !!
These two news kind of 'flower-cart' seems to be 510 compatible, so do you know if we can use them with
body of others brands of e-cig like AtmosRaw, etc ... ????

GoGlass,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
@OTA: I know man and I really tried too, D. can testify! But it was just not possible. Anyhow, it is a good reason of going back! :cool:
@GoGlass: Yes I tested the Evolution. It is a VERY IMPRESSIVE little piece for herbal vapor, with no combustion at all (it is UBER hard to have a few dark spots, you have to really do it on purpose!) and no have not tested the Universe... Will do full reviews in a few days, I swear!

FLskwat,

Nugget49er

Old Fart
So I just came back from a 2 weeks trip to the Bay Area and NorCal with my wife. part of NorCal (Yosemite, Lake Tahoe, Napa Valley, Point Reyes National Seashore…) after renting a convertible Mustang (American engine nice riding sensations!!!!).

To make it short: it was an awesome trip and it only confirmed how nice it is to live down there and that I will be back for my next visit as NorCal addiction is a strong illness!
Last but not least: my new SYN oil rig arrived in prestine conditions... (will post pix of the beauty in the glass thread very soon).

How did you like Yosemite??
Sounds like a great trip.

Nugget49er,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
3rd time in Yosemite and I still love it. We've seen 2 wolves...BEAUTIFUL!
Trip was absolutely AWESOME!

FLskwat,

Nugget49er

Old Fart
3rd time in Yosemite and I still love it. We've seen 2 wolves...BEAUTIFUL!
Trip was absolutely AWESOME!

WOW!!! There be wolves?? I've lived up here for 50+ years,
and I haven't seen one of those yet!!! You should feel very
blessed to see such a sight. Did you have a camera ready?

Nugget49er,
Top Bottom