My Stash

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Girl Scout Cookies is awesome.

I have a new problem. My guy likes to put bread in with the stash to give it moisture. Only problem, it tastes and smells like bread after. Also increases weight due to unneeded moisture. I've complained but he doesn't listen. Uggh, I need medical here already.

Sometimes I can grab it before he does his bread trick.

newVaper420,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Some Flux buds:

stash3.jpg

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind

I have a new problem. My guy likes to put bread in with the stash to give it moisture. Only problem, it tastes and smells like bread after. Also increases weight due to unneeded moisture. I've complained but he doesn't listen. Uggh, I need medical here already.

Weird I have used lemon/ orange peels on shitty outdoor when it was over dry before but never heard of bread lmao

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs

Mention to him that it makes his product taste like crap. Tell him some lie... say that when you isolate little bits of bread like that they can grow mold exponentially quicker and he is risking getting everyone sick from mold associated with his bread. Tell him he can make people sick who have a gluten intolerance. He is risking his clients health.

Tell him to stop being a cheap @$$ and purchase a CVault. If he is too cheap for that then tell him to get some Humidity Sticks There is plenty of ways he can condition the moister level of his flowers with our being cheap/destructive about it. You should not have to have yeasty smelling bread.

Start calling him "the baker" to his face... when he asks why tell him because of the bread you use to condition your flowers. Makes everything taste and smell like a bakery. If you can't reason with them on an intelligent basis you can just shame them in to changing their ways. :)

Seriously though, I do not think I would stand for that. If he insists on doing that I would request that he leaves some out of the original batch. If he can't do that start looking for a new source.

Mention to him that it makes his product taste like crap. Tell him some lie... say that when you isolate little bits of bread like that they can grow mold exponentially quicker and he is risking getting everyone sick from mold associated with his bread. Tell him he can make people sick who have a gluten intolerance. He is risking his clients health.

Tell him to stop being a cheap @$$ and purchase a CVault. If he is too cheap for that then tell him to get some Humidity Sticks There is plenty of ways he can condition the moister level of his flowers with our being cheap/destructive about it. You should not have to have yeasty smelling bread.

Start calling him "the baker" to his face... when he asks why tell him because of the bread you use to condition your flowers. Makes everything taste and smell like a bakery. If you can't reason with them on an intelligent basis you can just shame them in to changing their ways. :)

Seriously though, I do not think I would stand for that. If he insists on doing that I would request that he leaves some out of the original batch. If he can't do that start looking for a new source.
apparently you haven't lived in a non med state for quite some time. These dealers don't give a shit lol. Just saying. Also its not like he can just go to another dealer because sometimes you don't have that choice. Or he can but then he would pay out the ass.

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
apparently you haven't lived in a non med state for quite some time. These dealers don't give a shit lol. Just saying. Also its not like he can just go to another dealer because sometimes you don't have that choice. Or he can but then he would pay out the ass.

I have (even in TX) and I have done that with "providers" who were getting bad strains. One guy kept getting this cat piss stuff which I did not like and it cost more then the normal stuff he usually got. He liked it and would be lazy and not get other strains. I guess it was two different connections for him. I told him to stop or I will go elsewhere. After that he always had two choices. Maybe I buy allot on a regular basis so what I say had more weight to it. I have never had issues working with my suppliers to get what I want/need. I was also selective on who I would purchase from. Most my connections were fellow college students. Allot of them were business majors... so I guess they had a sense of how things should work.

I once had a person who kept showing up late to our appointments. I told him I can't keep doing this and I would hate to have to start using my other connections that I have. After that he started showing up early... I don't maybe I was just lucky and only associated with reasonable people.

Slightly Medicated,
see around here(at least for me). You go to who has the best product at the best price. And sometimes you have no choice because there is literally only one person to go to(at least that has quality) IMHO. There is no loyalty here(at least that is with me here). Oh and dealers are always late(that's the ones you can get to deliver, others you have to go to them).

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
We used to add a small apple slice to our own bags, back in the day... but that was to add moisture to brick weed. Or if you had some nice stuff, to keep it fresh. Apple works well, it doesn't change the smell of the bud and keeps it not too moist, nor dry (obviously for vaping, way too wet).

The bread doesn't make sense to me, bread is absorbent. You would think it would do the exact opposite, with moisture. Though, the proof is your experience. I'd be as pissed as SM, especially if I had pointed it out to him and told him, I didn't like it.

So, I've had the last of this hybrid, but I can't remember what the Hell it is (except that its good). Thought I could get some good pics of it, when I picked it up.

20121031_103918.jpg

20121031_103749.jpg

20121031_103628.jpg

20121031_103319.jpg

20121031_103203.jpg

20121031_104138.jpg

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Someone say 007? Strange it was identified as a Indica. My 007 is a Sativa dominant hybrid. I've looked into it also and there are a ton of 007 varieties, OG, Kush, etc.

I'm kind of overwhelmed with strains right now. The only ones I have truly nailed down are Cali Candy and Tahoe OG. If I want to check out for a few hours, both excellent strains. The Cali Candy, for a strain I hated at first... has turned into a favorite, as it will just put me to sleep, soon as I hit the pillow. The Tahoe is a great sleep aid, and a good, just kind of chill out (taming of the savage beast, type strain)

Girl Scout Cookie, this last batch hits like a brick. Hard to gauge my tolerance with it. Usually, like with my HI. First 14mm GonG roasting tube, just as I'm finishing it off (I load about 2/3), I'll feel it. GSC... I've had a single pull (just yesterday morning) and been BLASTED off this stuff. 1 or 2 pulls and I'm there. Don't think I've vaped more than 2 tubes at a time. A very peculiar strain, that for whatever reasons of THC and CBDs combination, feels like, one of the strongest I've EVER had. Tending towards this one at night time.

I would say I have a pretty good grasp on Skywalker OG. Just a good all-around strain. Excellent pain management, Sativa dominant strain. Literally makes the pain, in my back melt away. One of the only strains I actually feel relief like symptoms on my spasms. Actually, REALLY thankful for this strain. Glad I got extra.

Here's my 007 (again. better pics). A pretty strong Sativa dominant, definite daytime vape. The trich heads are completely clear.

20121031_210317.jpg

20121031_210258.jpg

20121031_210228.jpg

20121031_210208.jpg

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Well, uhm... stopped by the co-op today, wanted to talk shop. They're opening up a storefront, so I'd really like to get some of the glass blowers and vape manufactures I know, together with them and offer some of the good stuff up here. Bakersfield needs some C(g)lass.

Of course, being at the co-op and it being into harvest time... I picked up a couple new strains, plus another 1.5g of Girl Scout Cookies. Up to at least 2g of 8 different strains, so I should be good for a while. I like when I'm able to stock up. Having to worry, every week or two about meds sucks. I know, its worse for some. I'm thankful for the access to them.

Here's what I brought home.

AFGOO (Sativa dominant) 3.1g bud
20121102_160113.jpg

20121102_160137.jpg

20121102_160150.jpg

20121102_160210.jpg

20121102_160254.jpg

NYC OG (Indica Dominant) 2.3g DICK bud (its actually 1 lg 2 sm. The stuck together like that)
20121102_155917.jpg

20121102_155946.jpg

20121102_160001.jpg

20121102_160031.jpg

20121102_160037.jpg

EDIT: Got the strains mixed up. Fixed.

That 007 looks really great. I'm waiting on some right now actually, never had it before but really looking forward to it after those photos.

kingofnull,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Went to the dispensary for some Chocolope, and they were out of stock (temporarily, back tomorrow.) However, they had two new strains available, in limited supply for today/full supply soon, in addition to a few other regular strains, which were available in full supply. The two new strains, are 'OG Real' and 'Jack Herer' (dispensary spelled it Herar, not Herer...IDK which is correct.) I decided to purchase a gram of both. I like both, a lot! The taste of the 'OG Real,' is beyond mouth watering! I cannot place it...Whatever it is, it leaves a very pungent odor in the room after an ELB or two in the Cloud at 1pm temp.

'Jack Herer' (Herar)
DSCN1238.jpg

DSCN1234.jpg

DSCN1233.jpg

DSCN1237.jpg

DSCN1236.jpg

DSCN1230.jpg

'OG Real'
DSCN1241.jpg
DSCN1253.jpg

DSCN1250.jpg

DSCN1249.jpg

DSCN1245.jpg

DSCN1244.jpg

DSCN1243.jpg

DSCN1242.jpg

DSCN1251.jpg

DSCN1253.jpg

DSCN1252.jpg

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
Is the jack kinda spicy tasting? It has the bud structure of some herer I have seen.

Puffers,
Yeah, I cannot vape Jack Herer after noon, or I won't be sleeping very much that night. For me JH has very strong sativa qualities, and that strong, pungent "Jack" smell.
:peace:
I figured. I have never actually had any so I couldn't be for sure, but I do know my strains :)

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Oh yeah... should be called Jack Herer On Crack.

I'm a sativa hybrid guy and even its a bit strong for me. Basically it feels like I've been drinking lots of coffee. I have another strain like that. Unfortunately, I forgot which one. Guess I'll find out next time I grab some of it.

Oh yeah... should be called Jack Herer On Crack.

I'm a sativa hybrid guy and even its a bit strong for me. Basically it feels like I've been drinking lots of coffee. I have another strain like that. Unfortunately, I forgot which one. Guess I'll find out next time I grab some of it.
sounds like some trainwreck I had. Man I love sativa's!!!

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Yes, definitely sativa! not indica what so ever. I vaped half an ELB this am of it, with the Cloud and the GBD FC bub, and it was intense! I usually cough my ass off, but either the piece, or the herer, or the combo of the two, was very mild! Great up lifting sativa, with good cerebral hues, and nice pain relief. Very stimulant like!

Purpl3_Haz3,
Reactions: Puffers
Top Bottom