My Stash

jimbo

winterize
I'll look for that Double Dutch! I'm down to my last gram of Trainwreck, 5g Blue Dream, 2g Green Candy, 7g IOTA, 10g OG. But I'm always scoring!
I'm at the mercy of a couple growers so I take what I can get and hopefully get lucky sometimes! Haven't tried any of the one's you have rockin' right now... Waiting on
some Sweet Dreams which will be ready some time next month and can't wait for the outdoor crops to come in the fall, Critical Mass outdoors is mind numbing!
Gotta say I hate the taste of the Diesel, but love the Kush and Blueberry.
With ya on the taste of Diesel strains, Kush and Blueberry are heavenly! The Blueberry I have was picked a week early but still does the trick!

jimbo,

Pappy

shmaporist
tdavie said:
1/2 Sour Diesel
1/2 Blackberry Kush
1/4 Blueberry

Tom
You don't like skunky weed?

Pappy,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
Pappy said:
tdavie said:
1/2 Sour Diesel
1/2 Blackberry Kush
1/4 Blueberry

Tom
I do if it smells like skunk. I don't even mind running over a dead skunk on a highway. But this stuff smells like Toluene, Benzene or T-butyl Toluene. Maybe even kerosone. Compared to this, skunk is perfume. Doesn't stink up a room though, but makes me almost queasy to smell the bag :)

Tom

tdavie,

Pappy

shmaporist
tdavie said:
Pappy said:
tdavie said:
1/2 Sour Diesel
1/2 Blackberry Kush
1/4 Blueberry

Tom
I do if it smells like skunk. I don't even mind running over a dead skunk on a highway. But this stuff smells like Toluene, Benzene or T-butyl Toluene. Maybe even kerosone. Compared to this, skunk is perfume. Doesn't stink up a room though, but makes me almost queasy to smell the bag :)

Tom
I know what you mean. Got some "Blue Dream" that smells like a baby puked in it. I know the grower and I know his baby! :uhoh:

Pappy,

Pappy

shmaporist
A skunky z of Skywalker nugs for the holiday... 9+ :lol: :p :cool:
20100703-gkmmpr19yqc24a4bfhp4dw69xn.jpg

Pappy,

sgvpunk

1/2 eighth of Super green haze (Sativa-by Nuggetry)
1/2 eight of blackberry kush (Indica-Nuggetry)
Gram of tsunami Nug (hybrid-Nuggetry)

So far all the "nuggetry" products have been top notch A+ quality
:)

sgvpunk,

Trystero

Alchemist
I'm down to about 1.5g each of True Headband (True OG x Headband) and Jack Herer, both definitely worth a re-up for anxiety and nerve pain.
<1g NorCal Goo, not my cup of tea :/
1/8 Ed Rosenthal, very smooth and minty
1/16 Blue Trainwreck, very dreamy and good for muscle pain
1 little popcorn nug of Sensei Shiva, excellent for yoga and other bodywork.
.5g Goo pressed hash
1g Snowcap pressed hash
.9g "earwax" hash - not easy to vape!
1 Loosie of Strawberry Cough
1 Loosie of GDP, Super Silver Haze, Chemdawg, OG Kush, Haze and Sour Diesel. These are WOW
A bunch of ABV and kief just building up for a rainy day.

Trystero,

Pappy

shmaporist
Trystero said:
I'm down to about 1.5g each of True Headband (True OG x Headband) and Jack Herer, both definitely worth a re-up for anxiety and nerve pain.
<1g NorCal Goo, not my cup of tea :/
1/8 Ed Rosenthal, very smooth and minty
1/16 Blue Trainwreck, very dreamy and good for muscle pain
1 little popcorn nug of Sensei Shiva, excellent for yoga and other bodywork.
.5g Goo pressed hash
1g Snowcap pressed hash
.9g "earwax" hash - not easy to vape!
1 Loosie of Strawberry Cough
1 Loosie of GDP, Super Silver Haze, Chemdawg, OG Kush, Haze and Sour Diesel. These are WOW
A bunch of ABV and kief just building up for a rainy day.
Top Shelf! Welcome to the forum.

Pappy,

Trystero

Alchemist
Thanks for the welcome, Pappy. I've been lurking a little while and I've enjoyed your posts almost as much as you'll enjoy that Skywalker.

Trystero,

jimbo

winterize
Just picked up an 1/8th of Sour Diesel and a couple g's of g-39, very tasty stuff!

jimbo,

Pappy

shmaporist
Trystero said:
Thanks for the welcome, Pappy. I've been lurking a little while and I've enjoyed your posts almost as much as you'll enjoy that Skywalker.
+1 What Skywalker? Oh? :D

Pappy,

mbhcuzzz

About 1/2 ounce of Super Lemon Haze

About 3/4 ounce of Arjan's Strawberry Haze

Both homegrown, I've stopped using them all the time now that I'm getting this low, so I only use them for waterskiing, or during wake and bake. Especially the strawberry is good if you're gonna be out and about, or around a lot of people.

Then about 1/8 each of two denser, seemingly more indica, but nameless strains, for bed time, and some casual use. Not homegrown, I have no info other than what I can see and taste, and I'm pretty satisfied :D

mbhcuzzz,

Theo

5g Jack Herer
9g Strawberry Kush
2g Blue Dream

Vaped most of the blue dream already, just picked up the Jack and Strawberry, the Jack and Blue Dream are delicious and I still have yet to try the strawberry!

Wanted to pick up some Sour Jack (Sour Diesel X Jack Herer), it looked so mustardy and crystally and just pure amazing, but it was just way overpriced even though it looked like the best weed I've seen to date.

Theo,

CuttyBuddy

tuttle said:
1g Headband (my current favorite)
1g Blue Cheese
2g Pineapple Thai (low THC high CBD strain)
1g Sour Dog (dangerously potent)
1g Bubba OG
1g KG Kush
Oh ya man I like how you roll. Great choices.

CuttyBuddy,

CosmoKramer

wow this thread is epic fail. people just listing out random generic names of high quality buds. Let's see some pictures...

CosmoKramer,
Top Bottom