My Stash

Just picked up this Private Reserve Og for tonight.
2 gram nugget of goodness :nod:
2DGiZly.jpg

wO5YbVm.jpg

dizaster096

hgEzTMY.jpg

Lemon Meringue #1 also known as “Lemon Pie” (Lemon Skunk x Cookies & Cream) Bred by Exotic Genetix, Grown by Rarest Cannabis. Haven't tried it yet been told by rarest it might beat Hawaiian Snow for uplifting effects and long lasting high.

5v5KxnQ.jpg

Cookies & Cream #4 (Starfighter x undisclosed Girl Scout Cookies) Bred by Exotic Genetix, Grown by Rarest Cannabis.

Strong Vanilla cream with sweets for taste and smell.

6AEcWUG.jpg

Grease Monkey #3 (Gorilla Glue #4 x Cookies & Cream) Bred by Exotic Genetix, Grown by Rarest Cannabis.

Musky meaty, pungent strain.

B9BoJIg.jpg

Hawaiian Snow (Grown by Rarest Cannabis) Pretty sure this collective was the first to bring it to canada in cut or clone form and has won a few awards with it, Would have to ask him for more info.

Has an amazing tropical smell definitely some of the best sativa i've gotten in Canada. Sells out instantly once it hits shelves

QIcKBnS.jpg

Orange Cookies (Orange Juice x Girl Scout Cookies) Grown by Exotic Exclusives, Bred by Obsoul33t.

Fruity orange citrus tangy taste. Earthy orange and citrus smell.

/

All of these cultivar are pretty rare here and quite finicky to grow so none of it was cheap around 300cad a oz, i got a mixed oz for around 250 because i am a long time customer of the dispensary.

Last edited:

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
hgEzTMY.jpg

Lemon Meringue #1 also known as “Lemon Pie” (Lemon Skunk x Cookies & Cream) Bred by Exotic Genetix, Grown by Rarest Cannabis. Haven't tried it yet been told by rarest it might beat Hawaiian Snow for uplifting effects and long lasting high.
I've got some of that in my long cure jar right now. I found it very uplifting, I'm not sure if it lasted longer than normal. It was a little less potent than I usually get, about 23% TAC.

The flavor though... it is out of this world! I get an initial blast of lemon candy, that develops into mint and bubblegum. Very complex, like a fine wine! :drool:

I decided to save some for a longer slow cure, I like to do that when possible. Here's a picture of what's left:

qEJK40K.jpg

dizaster096

I've got some of that in my long cure jar right now. I found it very uplifting, I'm not sure if it lasted longer than normal. It was a little less potent than I usually get, about 23% TAC.

The flavor though... it is out of this world! I get an initial blast of lemon candy, that develops into mint and bubblegum. Very complex, like a fine wine! :drool:

I decided to save some for a longer slow cure, I like to do that when possible. Here's a picture of what's left:

qEJK40K.jpg
Might be getting some more he dropped several phenos of it at the shop #5 is almost all purple along with another pheno #4 and cookies & cream #1.

Baron23

One of my all time favorites, Super Lemon Haze. Smells like lemon candy with uplifting, other worldy effects.
EB8hQjT.jpg

pPeaihi.jpg
Wow, Ron...care to share how you light and take these pics??

Love Lemon Haze...adore it. It actually makes me laugh out loud.

Also, love the photos. Nice mix of trichome maturity. They say they should be milky but of course they don't all mature at the same time. I see lots of milky 'chomes, clear, and even some starting to go a bit rust orange. Looks like this was plucked just the right moment.

Also, is this cured bud or right off of the trimming table?

Thanks

Wow, Ron...care to share how you light and take these pics??

Love Lemon Haze...adore it. It actually makes me laugh out loud.

Also, love the photos. Nice mix of trichome maturity. They say they should be milky but of course they don't all mature at the same time. I see lots of milky 'chomes, clear, and even some starting to go a bit rust orange. Looks like this was plucked just the right moment.

Also, is this cured bud or right off of the trimming table?

Thanks
I use the camera on my iPhone 5c. I take all my pics outside in natural light...indirect not direct light.
For the close ups I use a cheap loupe right over the camera lens.

This flower has been well cured... I don't know how long for but it's from my one medical collective I go to.

Last edited:

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
My guy got into touch with a new guy, the downside is that I have to pay $10 more per half ounce, but the upside is that the weed is a significant uptick in quality and is all namebrand stuff.....but more importantly it looks/vapes noticeably better so I'll take it!

HWjwjBk.jpg

Crappy photo but Bubba Kush

7TxyBg5.jpg

Biodiesel....saw a review of this that said, "whoever came up with this wanted the dieseliest smelling weed around" and can confirm, this stuff burns my nose! It's probably my least favorite of the three though the smell is out of this world.

IYgxrFp.jpg

Berry White.....this may be a new favorite.....so fuckin smooth. Great taste just so smooth with a little hint of berry mhmmm I really like this stuff and it's a one/two hit killer. I may try to get more of this. The Bubba Kush tastes good just kind of knocked me on my ass, the BW was strong but a bit more manageable for me at least ? Idk. The Biodiesel was good but both these other two taste a lot better imo and way smoother vape the BD is kind of harsh.

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Picked up some good ole Jack Herer. About to try it out now. :haw:
k8t34Ou.jpg

eKJXgXP.jpg

The pang of envy I get just seeing the notification that you posted in this thread :lol: you do have some of the dopest dope, enjoy looks delicious!

That Mazar looks nice too, and better than your last Mazar it looks like? I member seeing some a while back here , think it was you but those are pretty photos :)

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
That Mazar looks nice too, and better than your last Mazar it looks like? I member seeing some a while back here , think it was you but those are pretty photos :)

Thanks! =) Yep these are colas, the last batch was just nugs. I need to get a closeup of one of the big buds in some good lighting, the picture in the cvault is really washed out and doesn't do it much justice.

Top Bottom