My second portable vape

Wolf46

Vapor War Team Cap
Hi guys, i need an advice for my next portable vaporizer!
I own an arizer solo and i love it, but i want a REAL portable and discreet vape, so i want to buy another one for outdoor session that requiring discretion...
I live in italy (sorry for my bad english BTW) so my choice is limited to a few models:

inhalater xp (my favourite)
pax
thermovape t1
atmos raw

For my next portable vape i want:

a relatively long life rechargeable battery
a good vapor taste
tons of vapor
portability (aka not strange shape or fragile glass part)
convection over conduction vapo style

The money is not a problem!

The solo is a hell of advice, but it has is flaw, especially in outdoor session like the strange shape, the delicate glass part, the uncomfortable position for not to drop the grass in the steel chamber and the very limited life battery...so i want another vape to fix this flaw!

Thanks in advance for the hints!

clouded vision

http://verdampftnochmal.de/products...r-extreme-parts/arizer-solo-whip-adapter.html
from what I have read the battery life on the solo is actually rally good compared to most other portables so if you are looking for something better from a portable you might be disappointed. If you are looking for stealth you could always get the stealth/whip adapter and cup it. here is a link for a European distributor

this is basically the same thing from a north American distributor but it shows what I mean about the cup.
http://www.planetvape.ca/solo-stealth-adapter.html

if you are set on buying a new vaporizer (which I understand as I have bought 3 already this year) someone else will have to help with which one as I have no experience with any of those 4. if battery life is a major concern though you could check out either the hammer, the iolite or the wispr. those three are all butane powered so if you carry a small can of butane you can vape forever without having to find a power source. Also filling butane when it does run out is quicker than recharging a battery.

Also your English is better than some of the native speakers on this site.

clouded vision,
Reactions: Wolf46

Wolf46

Vapor War Team Cap
Thanks for the advice, the whip adaptor is really nice!

The strange shape is my minor problem...so the stealth cup is useless for me.
the biggest problem are the other things...

The battery of my solo last 3-4 session
1 session 4-5-6
1 session 6-7 (almost all to seven)
1 session 7
1 eventually another 7 session (sometime last an half 7 session)

Plus the fragile glass part and the uncomfortable position to take,make me a little nervous, but for the rest is a top notch vaporizer!

And i dont want a butane vaporizer, my first choice is always a rechargeable battery vap!

I wait for other response but thanks again for the link! the whip adaptor perhaps will be my next purchase!

BTW nice avatar and thanks for the language compliments!

Wolf46,

max

Out to lunch
The solo is a hell of advice, but it has is flaw, especially in outdoor session like the strange shape, the delicate glass part, the uncomfortable position for not to drop the grass in the steel chamber and the very limited life battery...so i want another vape to fix this flaw!
I agree that you need to rethink the battery situation. If the Solo is unacceptable in that area, then others will be as well, in many cases worse. Your only option will be a model where you can easily switch out batteries, like the MFLB. Some other areas where I think you're in for a disappointment-

"a good vapor taste"- portables may start out w/good taste, but the short air path and small bowls will give you bad ABV taste pretty quick.

"tons of vapor"- most portables have small bowls, which limit the amount of vapor you'll get per bowl.

"convection over conduction vapo style" - don't know what you mean by "vapo style" but most portables will have an enclosed metal bowl, meaning you'll get a certain amount of conduction heating.

The general consensus around here supports your favorite- inhalater xp. That would be my hands down choice, among the 4 you list. Nothing wrong with the Solo either, it's just more of a half home/half portable, rather than a pocket portable.

Top Bottom