My local headshop sells the Fuji ::headslap::

Volcano South

(I feel this belongs in the looser 'chat' section because it's not a real Vaporizer, I mean it is -- but it melts and kills you)

I generally stick to buying online because prices are often 1/2 of what local headshops charge.

I was in the market for a handblown kief jar and since those are pretty cheap I figured I'd stop in.

Not only did I not find a decent small jar but I noticed since I had been in last (maybe a year?) they had started selling box-style vapes and the Fuji was their prized display model. Of course, I had seen way back months ago that article where they took one apart and it was mostly plastic inside that would eventually ignite.

I'm usually a loud mouth and call bullshit a lot in person, but my wife restrained me from telling the worker what I thought of that Fuji... :lol:

Volcano South,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
lol at cheap china knockoffs
one of my locals sells that one two, i had the urge to evangelize several prominent vapes from here to the owner, but i didnt have enough time

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Volcano South

There's actually three in my city, but one is more of a biker/leather/sex shop with a bunch of shitty pieces thrown in the back.

I visited the other shop a few days prior and found jars I LOVED for $20 (similar to this) but they didn't have a cork. I'm NOT kidding, the same sized (I think they were dichrome or had something 'in' them) ones with a cork were $43. :uhoh:

The thing is, I remember when the "old established shop" (Fuji sellers) had their glass in a small backroom and their bongs in a bathroom (sans toilet) and you had to ask to go in there. Then Shop B came to town (one with $43 kief jars) and undercut the "old established shop" by like $10-15 on glass pieces. Killer simple color changing spoons were like $15-20 and the 'neater' glass went for $30 where as the prices at the other shop were like 25-30 for simple and 40+ for neat stuff.

Money. It's all about money. The old established shop even used to get local blown glass from a killer tourist spot about an hour from here. They had a sign saying so. When they bought a business beside them (strip mall) they knocked the wall down and brought in a ton of new glass. I don't see that sign anymore.

Volcano South,
Top Bottom