My Idea of an Honest Drug Commercial...

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
We need a commercial like this:
Narrator:
Parents should be Thankful if they find out their kids are taking drugs, for being given such a clear indication of what is going on internally for them, and at the same time being given such a clear understanding of how to help their children.

"Visit this website to learn how to decode which drugs indicate which type of help you need to provide.

"Hint: it's either teaching them to love more and better, or how to deal with pain, or both."
[camera pans livingroom to fifteen year old Johnny, tapping one foot in a mad rhythm, soon both are tapping to different rhythms, he looks distracted and intense, watching cartoons on a television that's playing]

Narrator:
"People who aren't feeling love or emotional bonding, for whatever reason,
are enjoying life less, much less....
"See, Little Johnny can't concentrate, and the sparkle's gone from his eyes,"

"But, the human drive for Love and bonding is stronger than any other human need,
and for thousands of years humans have sought to self-medicate for the stress caused by it's absence."

"There is nothing unnatural about any of their attempts to feel loved, and focused, just that some try to get right but can only get it wrong, and just that some are highly inappropriate, but with your help & understanding, you can make a life-changing difference."

"We know this has been highly stigmatized, as Corporations and our Government, have sought to change this behavior in society by getting people to police each other about it; they just didn't recognize they were creating a race-to-the-bottom which served only to segregate and marginalize a percentage of our population"

I know it's crazy to think they'd appologize like that, but I can dream!

VWFringe,
Reactions: Vicki
Top Bottom