Music from the mid 60's to late 70's (when creative genius reigned..)

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?

Invocation is probably my favorite Zappa/Mothers track in terms of just pure energetic groove, Joe's Garage is proably my favorite overall and great to introduce the uninitiated and just slips into this thread coming out in 79!

Last edited:

Curious Gorilla

Sounds like something smells purple.
Johnny Guitar Watson is another fantastic guitarist many owe much a more than a passing nod to (sly and the family stone,parliament funkadelic, hendrix frank zappa and many more)

Telephone bill is also brilliant

i know its a little early, but all modern musics owes much to this man, the first proponent of the electric guitar,and still one of the best. Charlie Christian, The original solo electric guitarist and one of the best. He can fly.....

Sly and the family stone IF YOU WANT ME TO STAY. its in capitals cause it is one of the best tracks ever written. A good friend and superb musician i knew years ago in kentish town london called Julien, wish i could find him, worked the bass line out. It doesnt really reapeat itself the entire song. If anyone knows of any better, or equally good Bass in songs, please put it up...
fuck combustion,
Funk with Convection !

Spin0620

I think there was good stuff in the 80s. My golden years of music was 1960 to 1989. The 90s rolled in and we got grunge and rap and music had never been the same 😔

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
Hey hey hey all you girls in these industrial towns
i know you probably getting tired of all the local clowns,
They never give you no respect they never treat you nice,
so perhaps you oughta try a little friendly advice:

Be a crew slut!
Hey you'll love it
Be a crew slut
It's a way of life
Be a crew slut
See the world!
Don't make a fuzz,
just get on the bus!!

Hahaha, that guy again!

This page i had some Zappastic help from @710yota! Go Frank!!
:rockon:
:tup:

Top Bottom