Musa 510

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Ahhh, got it!

Why not anglicize it, and simply call it Muse, but of course it’s your
(Muse) calling. Meaning, it’s your call.

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
Ahhh, got it!

Why not anglicize it, and simply call it Muse, but of course it’s your
(Muse) calling. Meaning, it’s your call.

while i was developing the vaporizer, i was calling it muse, but before i could finish the project a portable vaporizer poped out called muse :( unlucky for me! but musa still is a very nice name for a vape imo :)

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Having the right name means the difference between ka-Ching! And flat sales.....

People tend to cluster around the familiar. Just saying. GL!

stark1,

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
My MV Imp suffered from the same issue. There seems to be some variance with the tightness of the sleeve. I reached out to Dave and he suggested a DIY fix that worked. He was quick to respond. I didn't use my Imp as much due to that issue as it even made removing the stem difficult without pulling off sleev

The thing that is really bugging me about my mistvape imp, is the body coming off the base in my pocket. You cant easily leave a stem in and carry it around because of this. A base that screws on would be better. What are the spare screws and screwdriver for? How firm is the fit of body to base?

I have to admit i was ready to pull the trigger till i heard about the orings.

Size is ok for me.

Would like to see your tornado coil :-)

My o-ring connection is really tight.

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Okay i am almost sold, happy to see such a firm fit.

I would just like to know what deck is used in the RDA. Also a picture of the coil would be great. Once in the wild this will be common knowledge anyway.

oddjobold,

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
It has a full stainless steel 24mm rda base (wotofo lush plus 24mm)
It was the most quality feeling and looking rda I could find.

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
It has a full stainless steel 24mm rda base (wotofo lush plus 24mm)
It was the most quality feeling and looking rda I could find.

I think the the wotofo profile mesh RDA would really bring this vape to the next level.

The mesh coils would give you a larger surface area, this should improve performance. This is why RBT heaters are so popular. That RDA can also take standard coils in a more central position, and is also 24mm. This type of RDA is gonna be used in the herbie and vivant 510.

You might have to adapt the wood body to have air intakes.

Just an idea.

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
@oddjobold

I know about the rda, but i see no sense in there due to more reasons: the insulation is to close to the heating element for herb vaping... the heater will not bring enough heat on a bigger surface...

and according to the holes in the wooden body, i really wont do this to my unit. it destroys the clean look.

i love my rda base <3 great quality, great look, great fit in my concept.

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
I have an apology to make to Musa, because after a long conversation on IG his tornado coil is actually something quite cool.

Imagine the coil from "the project" crossed with a coil from a mistvape touch, and thats basically whats in the musa 510. It actually rises up quite a way from the 510 base and does have a lot of surface area. This is not a standard ecig coil.

Musa is a cool guy and i have pulled the trigger. He sent me a instruction manual which is a nice touch. Will report back once throughly tested!

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
I have an apology to make to Musa, because after a long conversation on IG his tornado coil is actually something quite cool.

Imagine the coil from "the project" crossed with a coil from a mistvape touch, and thats basically whats in the musa 510. It actually rises up quite a way from the 510 base and does have a lot of surface area. This is not a standard ecig coil.

Musa is a cool guy and i have pulled the trigger. He sent me a instruction manual which is a nice touch. Will report back once throughly tested!

Thank you very much for your kind words! <3

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
Okay had my first go, i like it.

The vapor is surprisingly thick and tasty. I put it on my sinous p80 and pulled at 34w, i only used a small pinch. The airflow is very open but the little heater could keep up. Reasonable cloud on 1st draw. The 2nd go, i slowed my draw, massive cloud. I started getting off flavours on my 3 and 4th. As per the instructions i adjusted the coil so it was not so close to the wood. Solved the issue. Hopefully the coil does not "wonder" in your pocket.

I put some glass beads in the stem for cooling, it might have been hot without. Overall i think i will have fun with this one.

sickmanfraud

Okay had my first go, i like it.

The vapor is surprisingly thick and tasty. I put it on my sinous p80 and pulled at 34w, i only used a small pinch. The airflow is very open but the little heater could keep up. Reasonable cloud on 1st draw. The 2nd go, i slowed my draw, massive cloud. I started getting off flavours on my 3 and 4th. As per the instructions i adjusted the coil so it was not so close to the wood. Solved the issue. Hopefully the coil does not "wonder" in your pocket.

I put some glass beads in the stem for cooling, it might have been hot without. Overall i think i will have fun with this one.

@oddjobold how long did shipping take and how expensive was it??

I paid on August 5 and the tracking number he gave me does not work on DHL or the Israeli Postal system. 17 track says it will be transported to Israel and delivered by Israel post??

Shipping was almost 40 Euro (he helped).

Conversely, I bought several stems from @funkyjunky on Aug 15th and it was here yesterday and I will pick it up today ($3.80 shipping plus I added $6 for tracking).

So, for under $10 I got something from Switzerland in 5 days while for 40 Euro I can't get something from Germany to Israel in OVER 2WEEKS??

sickmanfraud,

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
@oddjobold how long did shipping take and how expensive was it??

I paid on August 5 and the tracking number he gave me does not work on DHL or the Israeli Postal system. 17 track says it will be transported to Israel and delivered by Israel post??

Shipping was almost 40 Euro (he helped).

Conversely, I bought several stems from @funkyjunky on Aug 15th and it was here yesterday and I will pick it up today ($3.80 shipping plus I added $6 for tracking).

So, for under $10 I got something from Switzerland in 5 days while for 40 Euro I can't get something from Germany to Israel in OVER 2WEEKS??

Shipping was €15. It took about 4 days. I am in the UK.

I would only be worried after 6 weeks.

It all depends if customs get involved. If they wave it through, you get things quick. However if they take a closer look it can take weeks.Up until this point you might have just been lucky.

What was the value declared as? What else was on rhe customs form? In UK its always best to declare as gift, value zero.

blokenoname

DIY Log Dabbler 😁🪵💪💨💨💨
Also a question, of what terms and conditions for import/export were agreed on between the two countries involved.

Shipping between countries that are part of the EU common market is cheap, fast, reliable and there are no tariffs. Shipping to the US from the EU will cost you nearly 1/2 the price of the vape again for postage plus the tarrifs.

And if I would order a vape directly from the US (an E-Nano, for instance) and have it delivered to Germany... I'd never get it! German customs office would either simply send it back to the seller, or hold it indefinitely, because of missing CE certification, which is mandatory for EU import of tech devices.

So it all depends! Getting a shipment from Switzerland may follow other rules, than getting one from Germany/EU.

sickmanfraud

Did you try checking the tracking number on the German DHL website?
When privatly shipping some stuff to the UK via DHL, it would 't show up on the UK DHL side, but only on the German one.

https://www.dhl.de/en/privatkunden/pakete-empfangen/verfolgen.html

Thanks for that link. At least it knows there is/was a package. It says the same as the Track 17 that it will be transported to the destination and given to Israel post. The same as since Aug 9. And the Israel Postal service has nothing on the package.

blokenoname

DIY Log Dabbler 😁🪵💪💨💨💨
That probably just means, it's still processed by the Israeli customs office. Once it has passed that, Israeli postal service will pick it up and you'll get further tracking information via their website.

sickmanfraud

That probably just means, it's still processed by the Israeli customs office. Once it has passed that, Israeli postal service will pick it up and you'll get further tracking information via their website.

You may be right, but that is not how my other packages arrived.

@blokenoname I followed the link you provided and it said average shipping to Israel via DHL takes an average of 22 days? That is totally ridiculous 40 Euros for 22 days.

We need to get @MUSA Vaporizer a friend in Switzerland. He could forward the packages to the friend who could then take advantage of the better service for 1/5th to 1/10 of the cost and faster shipping.

sickmanfraud,

GoldenBud

You may be right, but that is not how my other packages arrived.

@blokenoname I followed the link you provided and it said average shipping to Israel via DHL takes an average of 22 days? That is totally ridiculous 40 Euros for 22 days.

We need to get @MUSA Vaporizer a friend in Switzerland. He could forward the packages to the friend who could then take advantage of the better service for 1/5th to 1/10 of the cost and faster shipping.

Hi
DHL In Israel are having short delay summertime(people often travel) , so are registered mail from China/US. Somehow Swiss package have some prioriy in Israel, also my Lamart's package arrived very quickly this summer, and also like a year ago.

BUT It seems like you paid for the 2-3 days shipping, let's say with the summer delay it should be in the postal office within 5-6 days top, so I think MUSA will refund you for 15-20 eur

Last edited:
Top Bottom