Multi-brand vapes related questions

deadsouthernblake

I guess this is kinda a two part question on some models seem to be put out by several different companies with little to no variations. To begin with, how is that possible far it not be considered stealing someone else's idea for profit? You don't really see it with some of the bigger brands like Pax, Storks and Bickel , etc.

Are there any of the multi-brand vape models out there that you think turned out better than the original version?

deadsouthernblake,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Sorry can you give some examples of what you're talking about exactly, traditional multi-brand is started at the Chinese factory who sell it branded to retailers... So yes it is off in the same device although sometimes retailers have specific requests and exclusive specs for their units, this is a traditional rebrand situation... So what you are describing to be stealing copying would be the factories that make the pax selling knockoffs which has been a thing for a long time too, basically you have to go to the underlying manufacturer beyond just brands

deadsouthernblake

Of course I'm a little lifted and my mind is drawing blanks but models like the Edge / POV One /Shift along with the Starry/Fog style models. Any other time I could name off several but not tonight! lol

deadsouthernblake,

howie105

I guess this is kinda a two part question on some models seem to be put out by several different companies with little to no variations. To begin with, how is that possible far it not be considered stealing someone else's idea for profit? You don't really see it with some of the bigger brands like Pax, Storks and Bickel , etc.

Are there any of the multi-brand vape models out there that you think turned out better than the original version?
There are certain components combinations that repeat over and over again. An obvious example is ceramic rod heaters paired with analog controls. Vapor Brothers, 7th Floor desktops and I believe the Arizer and Ditanium desktops. A somewhat similar situation exists with halogen heater vapes, and ball vapes exist as well. Which rendition is best is really an individual call.

howie105,

Shit Snacks

Of course I'm a little lifted and my mind is drawing blanks but models like the Edge / POV One /Shift

Fenix made by Weecke or whatever their name is, had a special deal with healthy rips for the specs of edge etc Yeah so there are a lot of other versions of the original Fenix as they are sold that is a classic example that is actually potentially a decent vape but you never know about the lesser known rebrands...

along with the Starry/Fog style models. Any other time I could name off several but not tonight! lol

Topgreen makes and sells those xmax xvape products and yes they have allowed for rebrand since the original v2pro like it was storm at vapefiend so v3pro is rebranded potentially but xlux roffu no

Cjk0812

Fenix made by Weecke or whatever their name is, had a special deal with healthy rips for the specs of edge etc Yeah so there are a lot of other versions of the original Fenix as they are sold that is a classic example that is actually potentially a decent vape but you never know about the lesser known rebrands...

Topgreen makes and sells those xmax xvape products and yes they have allowed for rebrand since the original v2pro like it was storm at vapefiend so v3pro is rebranded potentially but xlux roffu no

I was just thinking if POTV did with the roffu what they did with the v3 that seems like it would be a killer little setup from everything I've read.

Shit Snacks

I was just thinking if POTV did with the roffu what they did with the v3 that seems like it would be a killer little setup from everything I've read.

Yeah but I don't think they ever will because Roffu doesn't have the same setup, xlux is a new brand under xvape, xmax starry and v3pro get rebranded... Roffu has stock WPA set up that allows you to use glass stems however already now

Cjk0812

Yeah but I don't think they ever will because Roffu doesn't have the same setup, xlux is a new brand under xvape, xmax starry and v3pro get rebranded... Roffu has stock WPA set up that allows you to use glass stems however already now

Unfortunately I think you're right with that. I'd imagine it wouldn't have been difficult to make an accessory adapter like they did for the v3 (I could be wrong) that just completely replaced the og mouthpiece. I've actually been following the roffu thread (and just about every portable that's more budget minded) pretty closely since I still haven't purchased one even though I've been pondering over it for months lol so I'm aware of the wpa as well as the aftermarket options coming to light which has pretty much put the roffu at the front of my list. Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to grab one while they're still on sale for 99 because of the holiday and a new baby with us now.

hillbill

Smiss is to vapes as LGLED Solutions is to grow lights. Both huge manufacturers in China.

hillbill,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Smiss is to vapes as LGLED Solutions is to grow lights. Both huge manufacturers in China.
I thought smiss was the nicotine vape brand and they only had a few things outside the flowermate brand for cannabis (boundless iirc). But not any of the vapes mentioned so far on this thread.

Grass Yes,

Shit Snacks

I thought smiss was the nicotine vape brand and they only had a few things outside the flowermate brand for cannabis (boundless iirc). But not any of the vapes mentioned so far on this thread.

Yeah they were some of the first Chinese manufacturers to finally crack using ceramic conduction ovens instead of loading herb directly on heat coils... They also do rebrand a lot outside of the flowermate, but they don't make many of the favorites anymore as they didn't listen to us enough?

Top Bottom