Multi Brand Quailty Difference

DopeFight

Seeing how there's so many multi-brand vapes out on the market now that are all more less just the same few models being made for different companies that may have a few slight differences in features and settings. On avg, How much does the quality seem to vary in these.

DopeFight,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Meh. I tend to ignore most of the multi-brand vapes. You won't see many of them recommended here, besides maybe the Fury/Fury 2 from Healthyrips.

Ramahs,

sickmanfraud

Seeing how there's so many multi-brand vapes out on the market now that are all more less just the same few models being made for different companies that may have a few slight differences in features and settings. On avg, How much does the quality seem to vary in these.

I have a POTV One. The quality is outstanding. I have heard people here rave about the Fury, Fury 2 and now the Fury Edge.

So, my conclusion, at least as far as Healthy Rips / POTV are concerned they are all top quality, especially for the price point.

sickmanfraud,
Reactions: Summer

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Well some of the multi brands are actually tweaked depending on the brand, like healthy rips and PotV... While Flowermate and Xvape are the main brands for Smiss and Topgreen respectively, while I believe Fenix is the brand Weecke uses for their own Fury/One, though I am not sure it has the higher quality silicone for one thing... Multibrands are more like knockoffs, just depends on the brands and factories?

Shit Snacks,

DopeFight

Meh. I tend to ignore most of the multi-brand vapes. You won't see many of them recommended here, besides maybe the Fury/Fury 2 from Healthyrips.
Yea that's mainly the model I was talking about. I've seen so many here latley by brands I've never even heard their name before. I seen one the other day that had a wood cover. But I've got my eye on The Edge.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Yea that's mainly the model I was talking about. I've seen so many here latley by brands I've never even heard their name before. I seen one the other day that had a wood cover. But I've got my eye on The Edge.
The Edge is a solid value. I sold my Fury 2 to get the Edge and I can safely sell my Fierce now too because I don't need the larger bowl or swappable battery for my use.

bossman,

Paolo

The Edge is a solid value. I sold my Fury 2 to get the Edge and I can safely sell my Fierce now too because I don't need the larger bowl or swappable battery for my use.
the only difference between Edge anch Fierce is battery and the size of bowl?

Paolo,

Shit Snacks

the only difference between Edge anch Fierce is battery and the size of bowl?

No, the accessory attachment is different, glass stems slide into the bowl while sheathed. Also the Fierce still has nichrome heater while Edge has steel (Fierce2 will too though, among other things). Fierce can also have longer session timer and the battery is replaceable too...

Paolo

No, the accessory attachment is different, glass stems slide into the bowl while sheathed. Also the Fierce still has nichrome heater while Edge has steel (Fierce2 will too though, among other things). Fierce can also have longer session timer and the battery is replaceable too...
Thanks for the info, here in Italy there are no these types of forums. I have a fenix 2 but I would like to take another to alternate.
I am undecided between a fury edge and a fenix pro, which do you recommend? I couldn't find what material the heater of the fenix pro is, you know? Of course the steel heater is better i think

Shit Snacks

Thanks for the info, here in Italy there are no these types of forums. I have a fenix 2 but I would like to take another to alternate.
I am undecided between a fury edge and a fenix pro, which do you recommend? I couldn't find what material the heater of the fenix pro is, you know? Of course the steel heater is better i think

Yeah no info avail on Fenix pro really, Healthy Rips probably has the higher quality materials though. They specified the more neutral silicone and the steel heater I believe as well...

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Paolo

Paolo

Yeah no info avail on Fenix pro really, Healthy Rips probably has the higher quality materials though. They specified the more neutral silicone and the steel heater I believe as well...

I read that you are a fury edge owner, I can ask you how much info: how long the battery lasts, if it can be used when it is charging, the type of silicone must be specified (I saw on the official website but I did not find it , boh) and in general the materials. Thanks

Shit Snacks

I read that you are a fury edge owner, I can ask you how much info: how long the battery lasts, if it can be used when it is charging, the type of silicone must be specified (I saw on the official website but I did not find it , boh) and in general the materials. Thanks

Sorry I don't have those answers unfortunately, but I am sure someone else tested battery life of you go to the Edge thread. I think it is good is all I can say for sure... Also not sure about use whole charging, but that is never good for the battery even if possible, especially when battery can't be replaced. It does charge quick though, but I don't use any vape while charging (also I have so many now). I have no idea what type of silicone, just that it is a high grade...

Shit Snacks,
Top Bottom